Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Bugs

Post New Thread Reply   

shock
Old 08-07-2005 , 12:33   Bugs
Reply With Quote #1

1) Can plant C4
2) If C4 is planted, those who are killed by C4 must reconnect in order to spawn
3) You can hear players buying at their spawn

That is all I can find...
BAILOPAN
Old 08-07-2005 , 13:11  
Reply With Quote #2

Hrm, 2 is definitely a bug. Planting isn't disabled because rounds don't end. I'll look into that.

#3 - Don't care ;]
Old 08-11-2005 , 00:37   Bugs
Reply With Quote #3

We play with bots and we use the mani mod, but we are having some problems. On cs_office the time starts at 1 min and if the hostages aren't rescued the Cts lose. Some times when we are playing dust_2 the rounds restarts if there is 1 people with a bot against another player. Do i need to have the C4 timer or the map time limit set to something in the server.cfg ?
koswo
Old 08-11-2005 , 02:36  
Reply With Quote #4

I have mp_timelimit set to 20 minutes on my new deathmatch server and when the 20 minutes have gone, it doesnt change map because it waits for the round to end! change either some script that does make the map change or something that makes the rounds stop.

Another thing. I installed the css:deathmatch on one of my server yesterday, and it works flawless except for the map change thing. Now I wanted those nice quake sounds to on my server, so I installed mani admin plugin. The problem is not the quake sounds though, but the mani admin plugin in-game menu. When you open the menu and click the "2" button to go to "Fun Player Management" it crashes the server. Same thing happens when somebody tk´s anotherplayer and the player that got tk´ed get a meny to punish the player that had killed him.

Anyway congrats to a great mod I love tha deathmatch function
BAILOPAN
Old 08-11-2005 , 11:41  
Reply With Quote #5

No idea, I don't know how mani works and it's closed source. (I'll release the CS:S DM source when it's 1.0).

The timeleft bug is known it will be fixed next release!
Veteran Member
Old 08-11-2005 , 13:20  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by koswo
I have mp_timelimit set to 20 minutes on my new deathmatch server and when the 20 minutes have gone, it doesnt change map because it waits for the round to end! change either some script that does make the map change or something that makes the rounds stop.

Another thing. I installed the css:deathmatch on one of my server yesterday, and it works flawless except for the map change thing. Now I wanted those nice quake sounds to on my server, so I installed mani admin plugin. The problem is not the quake sounds though, but the mani admin plugin in-game menu. When you open the menu and click the "2" button to go to "Fun Player Management" it crashes the server. Same thing happens when somebody tk´s anotherplayer and the player that got tk´ed get a meny to punish the player that had killed him.

Anyway congrats to a great mod I love tha deathmatch function
The crash sounds like you haven't got the latest english.cfg file installed in the Mani Admin Plugin.

Mani

www.mani-admin-plugin.com
titan
Old 08-11-2005 , 17:17  
Reply With Quote #7

2 things...

1.)The scout is listed in the config however does not work in game. (Yes I checked the spelling and nameing ect...)

2.)The bomb can still be planted... Shouldn't this be disabled?