Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS:GO Zombie Reloaded patch

Post New Thread Reply   

weas
Old 05-17-2015 , 23:44   CS:GO Zombie Reloaded patch
Reply With Quote #1

Hello rhelgeby!

1) What happens next is modes without official CS:GO ZR???

2) I propose to put patches ZR for CS:GO!

3) We love zombie mod cs

4) Please release a patch, it is waited year! None of the patches added CS:GO! Why? Today CS:GO ZR need fix patches! It 2014 year stop of fix!

ZR css yet best! CS:GO not!

Sorry! Please come back like last time modes css ZR!

Last edited by weas; 05-18-2015 at 07:55.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2015 , 14:08   Re: CS:GO Zombie Reloaded patch
Reply With Quote #2

I really want to work on ZR, it's just that I don't have energy to gain the same velocity as before. It's going really slow now.

Back in march this year I experimented by updating one part of ZR to use the new SourcePawn 1.7 syntax and it went well without major issues.

My next plan is to start implementing game adapters or game modes into ZR so it's prepared to work better with CS: GO (and potentially other games). Then I can backport Jargon's fixes into ZR without breaking ZR for CS: S.

This is just an idea. I have no idea how it really turns out in the end, and no idea when (I can't predict the future). As I've mentioned before, I'm open for reviewing pull requests and if somebody wants to make something, I'll try to be available for discussing implementation details.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
weas
Old 05-18-2015 , 15:42   Re: CS:GO Zombie Reloaded patch
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhelgeby View Post
I really want to work on ZR, it's just that I don't have energy to gain the same velocity as before. It's going really slow now.

Back in march this year I experimented by updating one part of ZR to use the new SourcePawn 1.7 syntax and it went well without major issues.

My next plan is to start implementing game adapters or game modes into ZR so it's prepared to work better with CS: GO (and potentially other games). Then I can backport Jargon's fixes into ZR without breaking ZR for CS: S.

This is just an idea. I have no idea how it really turns out in the end, and no idea when (I can't predict the future). As I've mentioned before, I'm open for reviewing pull requests and if somebody wants to make something, I'll try to be available for discussing implementation details.

Clear!I waited for many years as i want to play just like css ZR! I 2011-2013 year ZR css game go big hours! A now sorry i no can play CS:GO ZR! ZR CS:GO bad!

Sorry! Quickly release patches

At least officially! add, good?

Last edited by weas; 05-18-2015 at 15:45.