rautamiekka
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2011 , 08:23   Re: SM Parachute
Reply With Quote #462

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdmj View Post
Is any one gonna answer my question?
How it shows no-one else can join ?
Send a message via ICQ to rautamiekka Send a message via AIM to rautamiekka Send a message via MSN to rautamiekka Send a message via Yahoo to rautamiekka Send a message via Skype™ to rautamiekka
bdmj
Old 05-17-2011 , 10:37   Re: SM Parachute
Reply With Quote #463

I know no one else can join because I see people's names joining and no one ever gets into the game. I got 2 friends who tryed to join my server and they too never load in. They get stuck on the loading screen. Once I remove the parachute.smx all of a sudden people can join again. Why can't people join my local server with this plugin?????????
Bort
Old 05-20-2011 , 22:03   Re: SM Parachute
Reply With Quote #464

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdmj View Post
I know no one else can join because I see people's names joining and no one ever gets into the game. I got 2 friends who tryed to join my server and they too never load in. They get stuck on the loading screen. Once I remove the parachute.smx all of a sudden people can join again. Why can't people join my local server with this plugin?????????
Have people been able to join your local server before you added the plugin?
Local servers are buggy and difficult. Especially if you're attempting to run the windows version. That's my experience with them anyway.

You might get better results by asking these kinds of questions at http://www.srcds.com/
bdmj
Old 05-21-2011 , 09:17   Re: SM Parachute
Reply With Quote #465

Yes people can join again once I remove the plugin.
blue zebra
BANNED
Old 06-25-2011 , 07:30   Re: SM Parachute
Reply With Quote #466

Say again.
The translation dont work. I dont see servers with parachute plugin, and good translations (phrases). All server with parachute talk only in english parachute phrases. Other plugins phrases works like the charm. Can you repair this error? Thanks.

If i set up my steam to any languages, only the parachute phrases wrong. On all server. Other plugins change to my steam language right.

Last edited by blue zebra; 06-25-2011 at 07:54.
SWAT_88
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-26-2011 , 20:48   Re: SM Parachute
Reply With Quote #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue zebra View Post
Say again.
The translation dont work. I dont see servers with parachute plugin, and good translations (phrases). All server with parachute talk only in english parachute phrases. Other plugins phrases works like the charm. Can you repair this error? Thanks.

If i set up my steam to any languages, only the parachute phrases wrong. On all server. Other plugins change to my steam language right.
Maybe your language is not in my phrases file, which language do you need?
Old 07-13-2011 , 10:21   Re: SM Parachute
Reply With Quote #468

Hello. I modified the .sp file. I compiled it and i make another .smx. I created some parachute models with photoshop, i created tga and i converted to .vdf.
I put all in the server and when i join the game i don't see the parachute but i see a error. Then i go to see and i didn't download files from the server, but if i put files manually in my cstrike folders it works. Can you help me setting download ?

On this foto i removed all my cstrike/materials/models/parachute files and i redownloaded from the server

B U T

If i have parachute_carbon in my cstrike/materials/models/parachute folder, it don't load my custom parachute but load the standard carbon_parachute

Sorry for my bad english

Anyone can help me ??

Last edited by Sunshisoo; 07-13-2011 at 12:45.
Rocknrolla
Old 07-13-2011 , 12:55   Re: SM Parachute
Reply With Quote #469

I think you need to recompile the actual model and not just the vmt and vtf Material files. If you don't, the new material files you created will always set to the default model.
Google recompiling CSS models or look on gamebanana in tutorials.
Old 07-13-2011 , 14:35   Re: SM Parachute
Reply With Quote #470

Yes Man. I downloaded Cannoonfodder 's Studio Compiler, but i can't find the file because it stop working every time !