Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded

Post New Thread Reply   

Exolent[jNr]
Veteran Member
Old 11-06-2010 , 19:39   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
This thread's gay.

I've seen dumb topics, and arguments; this tops all of it.
You're gay.
I love you exolent!
Seta00
The Seta00 user has crashed.
Old 11-06-2010 , 20:05   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exolent[jNr] View Post
So you're saying that because they have an anti-cheat, that its detections cannot be checked for falsification, where VAC would have to prove that its detection methods are fool-proof?
In other words, because VALVe is a big corporation, their wrongdoings and false data are overlooked?
Yes. And you agreed to that when you clicked on "I accept the Steam Subscriber Agreement terms".
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 11-06-2010 , 20:29   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
You're gay.
Thanks.
Veteran Member
Old 11-06-2010 , 21:10   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Thanks.
Any time.
I love you exolent!
Dragonshadow
BANNED
Old 11-06-2010 , 22:45   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seta00 View Post
Yes. And you agreed to that when you clicked on "I accept the Steam Subscriber Agreement terms".
No actually the SSA doesn't say anything about vac, the closest bit is
Quote:
You acknowledge that Valve is not required to provide you notice before terminating your Subscriptions(s) and/or Account, but it may choose to do so.
but that is just a notice, not that they don't have to prove it.
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 11-07-2010 , 07:32   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
So you're saying that because they have an anti-cheat, that its detections cannot be checked for falsification, where VAC would have to prove that its detection methods are fool-proof?
In other words, because VALVe is a big corporation, their wrongdoings and false data are overlooked?
Small claims checking VALVE's system for falsification .... not likely.

Firstly I am stating that he couldn't prove that at the time of the incident he didn't have hacks on his computer, coupled with the cost of it running on for so long as each questionable stance to the argument was entered by either partys would call for proof of a reasonable nature to be produced.
The case (in my opinion) would be be thrown out of small claims and handed to a magistrates court purely because its not as if its about rent not being paid, there are too many variables and no small claims court is going to go into the intricacies of VALVES system and ask them to produce everything that would be needed to come to a final conclusion to vote in Dragonshadow's or VALVES favor
All valve has to produce is their findings which caused them to ban Dragonshadow, then they have played their part. For Dragonshadow to argue, it would mean hours, days weeks, months of deliberation and due process involving so many factors its laughable.

This is after all a "Small Claims Tribunal" which is as I briefly stated above, left for small disputes/arguments about rental agreements, unhappy consumers buying a dress that had bad stitching that a store wouldn't replace, a ding in a car .. ad nausium....

Dragonshadow is bravely stating that he will take on a Major company that sells a product backed up with years and thousands of instances of people trying to cheat.

Again I will say that I believe Dragonshadow and I am on his side, its just not going to happen. If it did I would applaud him for his conviction and victory.

Quote:
This thread's gay.

I've seen dumb topics, and arguments; this tops all of it.
Quote:
You're gay.

lolz

xomp
BANNED
Old 11-07-2010 , 12:40   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #37

Hate to see how they have treated you in all this brudda. I've had to take Valve Software to the BBB to get a refund for my incorrectly purchased "paint" from their Mann Co. Store in the past after Steam Support told me to eat a pag of dicks.

Not sure if you've consulted with them yet, but they can aggravate the piss out of big companies like Valve.
Send a message via Skype™ to xomp
Owyn
Veteran Member
Old 11-07-2010 , 16:49   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #38

Steam sux anyway, forget about it and play something not gay
Израильский форум - Задаёшь вопрос, потом тебе задают вопрос.
Русский форум - Задаёшь вопрос, потом тебе долго рассказывают, какой ты мудак.
Send a message via ICQ to Owyn
Jelle
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 11-07-2010 , 18:23   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #39

See this is why I never buy games via steam anymore. I have them on CD's now.
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 11-07-2010 , 18:52   Re: So Steam support and SPUF are pretty useless/retarded
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelle View Post
See this is why I never buy games via steam anymore. I have them on CD's now.
I just go down the street and tell my neighbor she has a virus and use her sons games while he's at school. Then I go through his stuff.