AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-31-2013 , 12:59   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #21

Long jump also needs to fixed
Old 01-04-2014 , 02:36   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokethebear93 View Post
Anybody clarify if this works with the store plugin?
I have a fix for the store. Both use the same core files and seem to interfere with each other. Please check my posts to view it.

Edit: Here is the core.inc I had that disabled the core check that allows the store and thc_rpg to run together. It never affected the code from running or erroring.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1544

BUT get both plugins working correctly independently on the server before you disable the core check.

Last edited by JZServices; 01-04-2014 at 02:56.
JZServices
Old 01-04-2014 , 02:44   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumtum View Post

v1 | 22-09-2013
- Tested without errors in SM 1.5.1
- Next release: Bug Shake, Translations, Loops fix

v2 | 24-09-2013
- Loop removed/fixed
- Translations Fixed
- Shake Removed
Do you have a line by line changelog? I have a LARGE edit of this plugin and am trying to convert it to CSGO. I have gone though the code but can only find a few changes.
tumtum
Old 01-04-2014 , 10:31   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZServices View Post
Do you have a line by line changelog? I have a LARGE edit of this plugin and am trying to convert it to CSGO. I have gone though the code but can only find a few changes.
No, i do not have a changelog.
relicek
Old 01-04-2014 , 20:18   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #25

hi, i want ask if can be done something like, when player die he will lose some % of XP (delevel possible), so players will be more careful and more afraid of death you know, more like most RPG games have. Not only gaining XP but loosing too. Thanks
Groven
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-11-2014 , 14:03   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #26

Works 100%. Using last Sourcemod and Metamod snapshots.

Last edited by Groven; 01-11-2014 at 14:19.
xancara
Old 01-21-2014 , 14:59   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #27

I made request/suggestion over on the official plugin's approved post but wanted to add over here that I seem to be getting an issue with bouncybullets. There is no knockback actually happening from the several tests I did on my server. For now, I am going to just disable it but has anyone else run into this?
JZServices
Old 02-06-2014 , 02:19   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #28

I have a modified knockback and mine seems to be working correct. Do you have the amount set high enough? Also i notice the shotgun doesn't have much knockback.

If urs still isn't working, I will post my modified code for it.
xancara
Old 02-11-2014 , 11:44   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #29

Alright, I have a list of all of the plugins that I currently have to disable because they don't work uniformly.

1. BouncyBullets+ - I get nothing from it even if I play with the values.
2. RegenAmmo - Works on an interval that doesn't seem to match anything on only specific guns (I am guessing that it is based on their gamedata name in css)
3. Stealth - There is no difference in the models alpha even if I set it to 100% at max level

All of these are default from the download package (all base .sp's) with only modifications to the configuration files. Details for all settings are kept up-to-date on our forums if you need me to post those.

Those are all the issues I am currently seeing in our installation. I am putting up a fresh reset with SM 1.5.3-hg3990 and MM 1.10.1devV
JZServices
Old 02-15-2014 , 03:56   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xancara View Post
Alright, I have a list of all of the plugins that I currently have to disable because they don't work uniformly.

1. BouncyBullets+ - I get nothing from it even if I play with the values.
2. RegenAmmo - Works on an interval that doesn't seem to match anything on only specific guns (I am guessing that it is based on their gamedata name in css)
3. Stealth - There is no difference in the models alpha even if I set it to 100% at max level

All of these are default from the download package (all base .sp's) with only modifications to the configuration files. Details for all settings are kept up-to-date on our forums if you need me to post those.

Those are all the issues I am currently seeing in our installation. I am putting up a fresh reset with SM 1.5.3-hg3990 and MM 1.10.1devV
After further investigation the bouncy bullets code I use doesn't work 100% of the time. I noticed it only worked when the player was off the ground. I stumbled onto this thread that reconfirmed this for ZR also:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=196307

Ammo regen doesn't work current correct. haven't tested stealth as I dont use that.

Also anything that uses a weapon doesn't work. Fire pistol ... frost pistol. Those can be updated easily.

Replace: firepistol.inc
line 202
new weapon_ok=StrContains("glock usp p228 deagle fiveseven elite",weapon,false);
with

Code:
new weapon_ok=StrContains("glock tec9 hkp2000 usp p250 fiveseven deagle elite",weapon,false);
line 211: frostpistol.inc
new weapon_ok=StrContains("glock usp p228 deagle fiveseven elite",weapon,false);
with

Code:
new weapon_ok=StrContains("glock tec9 hkp2000 usp p250 fiveseven deagle elite",weapon,false);
inc files are included for those that dont want to open them up

also included re-compiled version of the original posters with these files included...
Attached Files
File Type: smx thc_rpg.smx (107.6 KB, 277 views)
File Type: inc firepistol.inc (9.0 KB, 257 views)
File Type: inc frostpistol.inc (9.4 KB, 190 views)