Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

jonitaikaponi
Old 06-20-2015 , 04:11   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffys View Post
Yeah, sorry it's working fine now.

Although I'm wondering if there's a way to set a specific spawn point for when a player types !r, so like for example on surf_leet_xl_beta7z have them spawn right next to the stair case to go to the boost but have the start zone cover the entire area, basically changing it from the center of a zone to a specific point that an admin creates.

Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement into the checkpoint/stages that compares your current time with the (world) map record time every time you enter a checkpoint / stage.

I'd be willing to pay/donate for such features.

Thank you again for the hard work on this timer, it's exactly what I was looking for. ^^
Hey,

Thanks for the good suggestions!
I will be adding the checkpoint thing and I am also planning on checkpoints to give a little points to players.

The custom !r locations are also a good idea, and it would be really easy to make a simple implementation of that.

Next feature coming in a few days is player checkpoints. Basically checkpoints and teleports that you have in KZ aswell, but these are meant for just practicing maps.
PresidentEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-20-2015 , 21:33   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #12

I have a skill surf server using zipcores timer that has 100+ zoned maps and thousands of player records, is there anyway to port them over to this plug

edit:

Quote:
Optional steps:
3. You can either:
- Install the premade zones and map tiers to your database by importing the SQL files in the DatabaseFiles folder
herp derp I need to l2read the instructions

Last edited by PresidentEvil; 06-20-2015 at 21:38.
jonitaikaponi
Old 06-21-2015 , 02:11   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresidentEvil View Post
I have a skill surf server using zipcores timer that has 100+ zoned maps and thousands of player records, is there anyway to port them over to this plug

edit:

herp derp I need to l2read the instructions

If you can send me your SQL files from zipcores plugin, i can try to make a script that reformats the files.
eXoDivision
Old 06-21-2015 , 05:47   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #14

Nice Work

Masog
Old 06-22-2015 , 14:30   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #15

Hello, I found a few issues with your timer already:

1. Map completion amount increases when completed, but the player that completed it doesn't get points and isn't even shown in map top - it's most likely because of special symbols in player's nickname, at least my buddy told me so:
Spoiler

2. Spectator bot bugs out and doesn't work if I don't reload him (ck_replay_bot 0 and then 1, sometimes it doesn't work even after this).
3. Noblock doesn't work properly, Terrorists can't get through CTs, but it works the opposite. - NVM. That was a problem on my server's side.

And a few questions:
- How can I increase the amount of chat ranks and change their color?
- Can we have "Most records" tab in !top menu like it is in KZTimer but it's called "Top PRO Jumpers" or something like that - it simply shows people with the biggest amount of map world records.
- The same thing as above but with bonuses would be really cool.
@edit1:
- And another tab in !top - Country Top - when u click on this tab you will see countries sorted from the most to the lowest points collected by players from these countries, and when you click on any of these countries you can see top players from that specific country.
- More points for completing higher tier maps please?

@edit2:
I'll list issues that I find below until you respond:
- !map command is already used by sourcemod to change maps (it doesn't change a map if you don't write it's name, but still, that's kinda a QOL), you should add a few possibilities to check map's info by writing for example !mapinfo, !mi and stuff like that.
- You can prehop bonus start zones - you shouldn't be able to. You can just make it the same as with map start zones - one without prehop, and another "speed" one with prehops.

Tyvm for reading and I hope you fix that stuff asap because we can't wait to run our server

Last edited by Masog; 06-25-2015 at 13:37.
extremeg
Old 06-22-2015 , 17:04   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #16

From the post of (PresidentEvil) its possible to read the users too in?.
natrios
Old 06-23-2015 , 06:06   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #17

You could add two things:
1.End of the round when everybody dies + can select the number of rounds.
2.The ability to block one team or add an exception to this plugin:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2282312

Last edited by natrios; 06-23-2015 at 06:07.
Samatazz
Old 06-24-2015 , 07:49   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #18

Just a reccomendation to make this even better.

Add a sm_setmaptier command which allows you to set map tiers on the fly automatically adding them to the mysql.
You can follow the way Zipcore did it where its !setmaptier 0 1 Where 0 is the track (0=main 1=bonus1 2=bonus2 ect) and 1 is the tier.

Would make a major difference when setting up new maps and bonus tiers.
natrios
Old 06-25-2015 , 06:20   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #19

You can throw these commands?

Quote:
//set server convars back to default
ServerCommand("sm_cvar sv_enablebunnyhopping 0;sv_friction 5.2;sv_accelerate 5.5;sv_airaccelerate 10;sv_maxvelocity 2000;sv_staminajumpcost .08;sv_staminalandcost .050");
ServerCommand("mp_respawn_on_death_ct 0;mp_respawn_on_death_t 0;mp_respawnwavetime_ct 10.0;mp_respawnwavetime_t 10.0;bot_zombie 0;mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 0");
ServerCommand("sv_infinite_ammo 0;mp_endmatch_votenextmap 1;mp_do_warmup_period 1;mp_warmuptime 60;mp_match_can_clinch 1;mp_match_end_changelevel 0");
ServerCommand("mp_match_restart_delay 15;mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime 20;mp_endmatch_votenextmap 1;mp_halftime 0;mp_do_warmup_period 1;mp_maxrounds 0;bot_quota 0");
ServerCommand("mp_startmoney 800; mp_playercashawards 1; mp_teamcashawards 1");
}
I also use other maps where you need a autobh, when the plugin is unload cksurf you can not do autobh

jonitaikaponi
Old 06-25-2015 , 16:02   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #20

Hey,

Pushed a new update! REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR DATABASES BEFORE UPDATING.

Changelog:

- Added practice mode:
- Create checkpoints by writing !cp and start practice mode with !prac/!practice/!tele/!teleport. This will teleport the player back to the location of the checkpoint, when ever the player uses the command again, or touches a start / stage zone.
- Get back to normal mode with !n/!normal
- Checkpoints now also show the players time difference to server record, if data is available.
- Admins can specify the point where !r spawns players by writing !addspawn (remove with !delspawn)
- Admins can now add tier information to map in the game with !addmaptier/!amt <num>
- Admins can now reset all players Assist scores with !clearassists
- Updated zones. Update them with !insertmapzones.
- Rebuilt the database with prefixes.
- Added !mi / !m / !mapinfo to display map tier information
- New CVar ck_min_rank_announce. Runtimes that are slower than the rank specified, don't get announced to all players on server. 0 announces all records.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffys View Post
Yeah, sorry it's working fine now.

Although I'm wondering if there's a way to set a specific spawn point for when a player types !r, so like for example on surf_leet_xl_beta7z have them spawn right next to the stair case to go to the boost but have the start zone cover the entire area, basically changing it from the center of a zone to a specific point that an admin creates.

Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement into the checkpoint/stages that compares your current time with the (world) map record time every time you enter a checkpoint / stage.

I'd be willing to pay/donate for such features.

Thank you again for the hard work on this timer, it's exactly what I was looking for. ^^

Thanks for the good ideas. Both were added in the latest patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masog View Post
Hello, I found a few issues with your timer already:

1. Map completion amount increases when completed, but the player that completed it doesn't get points and isn't even shown in map top - it's most likely because of special symbols in player's nickname, at least my buddy told me so:
Spoiler

2. Spectator bot bugs out and doesn't work if I don't reload him (ck_replay_bot 0 and then 1, sometimes it doesn't work even after this).
3. Noblock doesn't work properly, Terrorists can't get through CTs, but it works the opposite. - NVM. That was a problem on my server's side.

And a few questions:
- How can I increase the amount of chat ranks and change their color?
- Can we have "Most records" tab in !top menu like it is in KZTimer but it's called "Top PRO Jumpers" or something like that - it simply shows people with the biggest amount of map world records.
- The same thing as above but with bonuses would be really cool.
@edit1:
- And another tab in !top - Country Top - when u click on this tab you will see countries sorted from the most to the lowest points collected by players from these countries, and when you click on any of these countries you can see top players from that specific country.
- More points for completing higher tier maps please?

@edit2:
I'll list issues that I find below until you respond:
- !map command is already used by sourcemod to change maps (it doesn't change a map if you don't write it's name, but still, that's kinda a QOL), you should add a few possibilities to check map's info by writing for example !mapinfo, !mi and stuff like that.
- You can prehop bonus start zones - you shouldn't be able to. You can just make it the same as with map start zones - one without prehop, and another "speed" one with prehops.

Tyvm for reading and I hope you fix that stuff asap because we can't wait to run our server
1. Weird bug. Do you have another plugin that changes / adds colors to players names?

2. Yeah, old bug. I have to take a closer look at the code to fix it, but I have a hunch of what might be causing it. I did minor edits to the code when loading bots, but don't think it will help too much with the issues..

- Can't create more ranks atm.
- The !top menu is something that I definately want to improve, but coding menus is so boring .
- I think more points for higher tier maps will just increase the gap between better and worse players and won't really bring too much more into the system.
- !map removed .
- Yeah, no gap has been set to bonuses, as bonuses don't even give extra points for higher ranks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samatazz View Post
Just a reccomendation to make this even better.

Add a sm_setmaptier command which allows you to set map tiers on the fly automatically adding them to the mysql.
You can follow the way Zipcore did it where its !setmaptier 0 1 Where 0 is the track (0=main 1=bonus1 2=bonus2 ect) and 1 is the tier.

Would make a major difference when setting up new maps and bonus tiers.
Added finally. No bonus tiers yet though.

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 06-25-2015 at 16:09.