Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)

Post New Thread Reply   

Crytiqal
Old 03-05-2013 , 15:18   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #11

right click open with notepad

i have to say, if you cant figure that out youll prolly have a hard time with this plugin in general ;)

Last edited by Crytiqal; 03-05-2013 at 15:21.
bkuhles109
Old 03-05-2013 , 15:22   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #12

ok thank you
bkuhles109
Old 03-05-2013 , 15:26   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #13

well its still not working! unless i dont have my sourcetv port wrong but i dout i do
Crytiqal
Old 03-05-2013 , 19:38   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #14

did you get it working? I send you pm
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 03-06-2013 , 07:21   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #15

There's a reason i didn't put this up as a seperate plugin. It really only works ok for deathmatch servers. Hostages aren't displayed at all and i didn't test the bombing that deeply. I think the javascript is leaking somewhere, since it started lagging after you had the window open for a while too.

The images are acutally ripped from HLX:CE's heatmaps (offsets). There was a tutorial in the wiki on how to create those for missing maps.

You really shouldn't post this as a new plugin, if you didn't change anything/much and don't plan to support/extend it. You don't have to attach the dependencies to your post btw, just link to the thread you got them from, so people might fetch an updated version themselves. ;)
Old 03-06-2013 , 07:27   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #16

I did provide links within the post itself. I didnt realize it didnt work for hostages, but i might be able to put some effort in that. I created this thread cause I was so impressed with this feature but it hardly got any attention in your websocket thread. Maybe more people will run with it now. Also I wanted to explain how to compile it for CS:GO instead of CS:S. Thanks for the offsets link.

If I have some time ill try to fix some of the coding then.

Again, awesome work Peace-Maker, credits to you.
Lordearon
Old 07-02-2013 , 02:52   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #17

thanks for posting this thread Crytiqal.. it's a cool PoC
alandarev
Old 05-22-2016 , 08:28   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #18

Can anyone confirm if this plugin is still compatible with latest CS:GO and other dependencies?
fatrandy
Old 02-14-2019 , 04:36   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #19

Any updates for this plugin?
Tried to compile the websocket.sp file. Process was abborted due to failures?
Anyone here to fix it?
Or is there another plugin I could use?
Thanx.
AK978
Old 02-14-2019 , 04:47   Re: SourceTV2D for CS:S & CS:GO (and possibly other source games)
Reply With Quote #20

websocket maybe only for souremod 1.8-