Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 02-17-2019 , 20:31   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar009955 View Post
This plugin has a memory leak. The server crashes after going to swap, after 10-12 hours of operation. I turned off localization, except for 1, but it didn’t help much. Please fix the memory leak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar009955 View Post
I don't care if there is a leak or not. I’m worried that the plugin eats up all the RAM and drops after a while
http://prntscr.com/mmg3kx
here you go. this is an example of a server of mine that is up for 5 days. it has this plugin and my gloves plugin. it also is a very active server with a lot of players: https://www.gametracker.com/server_i...one.com:27015/

so here is my suggestion: remove EVERY plugin that is not stock sourcemod plugin. add this plugin, run the server for however long you want, see if your server with probably shizzle amount of ram make it

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
kgns
Old 02-17-2019 , 20:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Yes, I saw that you updated, so I updated my topic above.

@Kgns would have a doubt, in case the database that the plugin uses is the CSGO standard:

If I configure another database, example wsknife in the database and cvar, could it cause some kind of BUG in the plugin?

In case I set up a database for it and the plugin takes a few rounds to make the connection to the database, but if you use the default plugin is all right, fast / perfect connection.
this should not be the case if you have not modified the plugin and use an untouched smx

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-17-2019 , 20:34   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
this should not be the case if you have not modified the plugin and use an untouched smx
I understand, in case I did not modify anything in the source file, I left the original and only changed the config of the same database, in the cvar and put the same database.cfg.
kgns
Old 02-17-2019 , 22:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #624

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I understand, in case I did not modify anything in the source file, I left the original and only changed the config of the same database, in the cvar and put the same database.cfg.
then I haven't experienced the same problem anytime soon. does this happen after every map change or is it only at the first map after server start?

if it is after every map, I have no idea how it happens

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-17-2019 , 22:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #625

Quote:
then I haven't experienced the same problem anytime soon. does this happen after every map change or is it only at the first map after server start?

From what I realized is on the first map, after starting it.

In any case I will be seeing if it happens in all maps and return with the result.
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 02-18-2019 , 03:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #626

If I can suggest some features to be added in the future:
- Ability to enter a custom PID for any skin
- Ability to save a favorite PID for each skin to be used again when I respawn/join back (eg #601 for M9 Case Hardened, #661 for AK case hardened, etc) [perhaps with multiple slots available per skin?]
- Fix for dropped knives, can't pick it back up if I dropit (not sure if this is a mistake in my CFG, I haven't searched yet)
- Separate choices for CT and T team (eg: sapphire for CT, ruby for T, or even different knives)

Thank you very much for your time!
Old 02-21-2019 , 19:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #627

@kgns

I would like an information.

In the gloves plugin, there are 3 options, "Terrorist" "Counter-Terrorist" and "Wear".

Why in the knife plugin does not exist too? Just a curiosity
kgns
Old 02-22-2019 , 02:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #628

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildevanaraujo View Post
@kgns

I would like an information.

In the gloves plugin, there are 3 options, "Terrorist" "Counter-Terrorist" and "Wear".

Why in the knife plugin does not exist too? Just a curiosity
it's a design choice, it is open source for anyone to add anything they want

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-22-2019 , 07:29   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #629

Quote:

@Kgns I noticed that every map that happens, but not always when it changes map, there are times that changes map and it is normal and there are others that it stays a 3 to 4 rounds to return with the skins that I chose.

I noticed that this happens also with the gloves plugin.
kgns
Old 02-22-2019 , 07:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #630

that is strange because I use custom db definitions with both plugins on a lot of servers and having no problem like you said. you should double check the database configuration