Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie Horde on CS:GO [Official thread]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Anjin
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Old 11-14-2015 , 15:03   Re: Zombie Horde on CS:GO [Official thread]
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by weas View Post
No! Worked! This plugin not Zombie Horde 2007 years)
Yes it is. Zombie Horde started as humans vs bot zombies (2005-2006), like in your video, but it evolved to humans vs human zombies (2007-2008). I made this to represent 2007-2008 Zombie Horde, not 2005-2006 ZH with bots. You can play Zombie Mod if you want that gameplay.

Last edited by Anjin; 11-14-2015 at 15:04.
Anjin is offline
weas
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Old 11-14-2015 , 15:27   Re: Zombie Horde on CS:GO [Official thread]
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjin View Post
Yes it is. Zombie Horde started as humans vs bot zombies (2005-2006), like in your video, but it evolved to humans vs human zombies (2007-200. I made this to represent 2007-2008 Zombie Horde, not 2005-2006 ZH with bots. You can play Zombie Mod if you want that gameplay.
Ok sorry me! ZH bots my love plugin!
weas is offline
NicemanRTV
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2019
Old 09-01-2019 , 05:00   Re: Zombie Horde on CS:GO [Official thread]
Reply With Quote #23

Any update for this mod ? i'm actually trying to do the same thing, a zombie horde CS:GO
I tried this one but it's doesn't work.
NicemanRTV is offline
Anjin
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Old 09-01-2019 , 07:17   Re: Zombie Horde on CS:GO [Official thread]
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicemanRTV View Post
Any update for this mod ? i'm actually trying to do the same thing, a zombie horde CS:GO
I tried this one but it's doesn't work.
Sorry, no, I don't play CS:GO any more. If you're trying to make this work, don't use the ZR version of this, use the skinchooser version. And other than the gamecode changes that were since implemented, both drapi_ammo.smx and weapon_restrict.smx need to be updated, since at least the revolver has been added to CS:GO since I released this (also sm_skinchooser, flashlight, zombie arms). And the zombie models probably don't work either (or maybe they still do, no idea), they need to be updated (or maybe the authors already did (google the model names)).

Sorry I can't help more than that.

Instead of drapi_ammo.smx you can use https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=307475 I think or manually edit items_game.txt script file and add/modify "primary reserve ammo max" next to a weapon, here's a guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2043096656

Last edited by Anjin; 12-08-2020 at 09:13.
Anjin is offline
NicemanRTV
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2019
Old 09-01-2019 , 16:07   Re: Zombie Horde on CS:GO [Official thread]
Reply With Quote #25

ok thank you for your help at the moment it remains for me to find how to force the bots (like 20-24 bots) to go only in terrorist and restrict CT for us and an another plugin for the dark atmosphere/ambiance (Sky, sound, ...)
NicemanRTV is offline
AtRealDenied
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2023
Old 06-05-2024 , 11:21   Re: Zombie Horde on CS:GO [Official thread]
Reply With Quote #26

Hello OP

Our clan is attempting to revive Zombie Horde Reloaded on CS:S - We've even had our first beta test of our Remastered version: https://youtu.be/Sov9A7b2xB4?si=4l6XlHn4IQThRgLx (More info in the description of the video)

I'm not able to test rn, but some of the maps you've ported for CS:GO is no where to be found for CS:S.

Maps that we're really interested in getting our hands on are zh_fight_or_die_v2 and zh_zombiecrusaders_v2 - Any of the maps on your list would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully you still have the un-ported versions, and as I stated before I have not tested if the ported maps work on CS:S as they are, nor have I looked into "re-porting" them back to CS:S.

Thanks in Advance!
AtRealDenied is offline
Anjin
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Old 06-07-2024 , 04:44   Re: Zombie Horde on CS:GO [Official thread]
Reply With Quote #27

Hello!

Ah, sweet nostalgia!

I will need to check on my old computer at my mom's place if I still have them, but I'm not so sure...

I'll make a note and check when I go there, though I don't exactly know when that will be. I will reply here.

Cheers
Anjin is offline
Anjin
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Old 06-29-2024 , 10:39   Re: Zombie Horde on CS:GO [Official thread]
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtRealDenied View Post
Hello OP

Our clan is attempting to revive Zombie Horde Reloaded on CS:S - We've even had our first beta test of our Remastered version: https://youtu.be/Sov9A7b2xB4?si=4l6XlHn4IQThRgLx (More info in the description of the video)

I'm not able to test rn, but some of the maps you've ported for CS:GO is no where to be found for CS:S.

Maps that we're really interested in getting our hands on are zh_fight_or_die_v2 and zh_zombiecrusaders_v2 - Any of the maps on your list would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully you still have the un-ported versions, and as I stated before I have not tested if the ported maps work on CS:S as they are, nor have I looked into "re-porting" them back to CS:S.

Thanks in Advance!
Hey, unfortunately I don't have them anymore. I found this but don't know if it's for CSS:
https://main.fastdl.me/maps/zh_fight_or_die_v2.bsp.bz2

Also this server has it: https://www.game-monitor.com/cstrike..._to_Sodom.html

I couldn't find any link for zh_zombiecrusaders_v2 unfortunately. Only option would be to convert it back for CSS, but I don't think this map required any special changes so it should be easy.

Take care and good luck!

Last edited by Anjin; 06-29-2024 at 10:40.
Anjin is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode