Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Popcorn

Post New Thread Reply   

blinky
Old 12-14-2005 , 19:17  
Reply With Quote #21

the only problem i see is maps with not enough spawn points on 1 side. usually a map only has 16 spawn points per side. so if its 18 vs 1, 2 people will be killed by worldspawn. other than that its fun.

we played it once manually
atambo
Old 12-14-2005 , 21:14  
Reply With Quote #22

ya I've been running into that problem lately...not really sure if there can be anything done about without having more spawns and about the plugin name...I guess it just got its name from being a really fast paced play style lol kinda like popcorn popping

ps-is there anything else I need to add to this plugin so that it can be approved?
Old 12-14-2005 , 21:51  
Reply With Quote #23

im thinking maybe add cvars so that say the ct's can only use a certain weapon (or are given that weapon) or say they can only by pistols and smg's, or certain groups of weapons (smg's, rifles + snipers, rifle no snipers, just pistols, just snipers, etc.) so that if they want a bit of a challenge but not a whole lot the other team only has smg's or something while he has rifles, or something. Just a thought. Maybe even a menu? i dunno.
Old 12-14-2005 , 22:06  
Reply With Quote #24

Here are the maps if you guys want the 2 assault with about 23 spawning points for CT.

You can add em if you want atambo in teh front ina zip file, or do wa htever, just thought i would share em if I had em.
Attached Files
File Type: zip cs_1337_assault.zip (359.9 KB, 126 views)
File Type: zip cs_assault.zip (339.1 KB, 130 views)
Old 12-15-2005 , 12:08  
Reply With Quote #25

added to the first post! thanx

ps-I'm going to add a kill-counter so the terrorist with the highest amount of consecutive kills will be displayed each round...I'll probably just use vault and store his name/steamid
Old 12-11-2006, 14:20
Cladyu
This message has been deleted by Brad. Reason: mostly a test to ensure I can delete posts in a 'plugins' board
Old 12-11-2006, 20:11
SweatyBanana
This message has been deleted by Brad. Reason: mostly a test to ensure I can delete posts in a 'plugins' board
Melon.Chan!
Old 10-31-2008 , 23:39   Re: Popcorn
Reply With Quote #26

I don't where the fun is.