Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Server Management
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    A banning system that works on SQLite, designed for a single server or servers with non-related banning systems
    Old 04-15-2019 , 14:26   [ANY] SQLite Bans V4.4 [2023/01/17]
    Reply With Quote #1

This is similar to other ban systems except that this one is not designed for connetion between multiple servers.
    If you can afford MySQL, find another system because on SQLite banning a player on one of your server will let him join in another, while in MySQL that is not possible.

Note: you must move basebans.smx and basecomm.smx to the folder "disabled" to use this plugin. If both files don't exist then ignore this.

Command List:

sm_ban <#userid|name> <minutes|0> [reason] - Works like all ban commands in all plugins.
    sm_banip <#userid|name> <minutes|0> [reason] - Works like all ban commands in all plugins.
    sm_fullban/sm_fban <#userid|name> <minutes|0> [reason] - Bans a client on both his steam ID and his IP Address.
    sm_addban <steamid|ip> <minutes|0> [reason] - Works like all ban commands in all plugins.
    sm_unban <steamid|ip> - Works like all ban commands in all plugins.
    sm_banlist - Shows you a menu with all bans that were issued in the past.
    sm_commlist - Shows a list of communication punished clients.
    sm_gag <#userid|name> <minutes|0> [reason] - Gags a client, preventing him from using chat. If the command is used on an already gagged client, the duration will extend.
    sm_mute <#userid|name> <minutes|0> [reason] - Mutes a client, preventing him from using his microphone. If the command is used on an already muted client, the duration will extend.
    sm_silence <#userid|name> <minutes|0> [reason] - Silences a client, preventing him from using chat and using his microphone. If the command is used on an already silenced client, the duration will extend.
    sm_breachbans - A possibly useful debug command that allows all banned clients to join the server for the next 60 seconds.
    sm_kickbreach - Kicks all banned clients from the server ( whether it's sm_addban or sm_breachbans )

Cvar List is found in csgo/cfg/sourcemod/SQLiteBans.cfg

Cvar List for discord integration is found in csgo/cfg/sourcemod/SQLiteBans_Discord.cfg

Optional Dependancies:

1. Improved Ban Disconnected
    2. Muted Indicator is now a mandatory optional plugin. Updater will automatically install it ( because there is no reason not to ) but you can disable it with a cvar.
    3. You can use this plugin in order to prevent ban evasion when steam servers are down, this plugin will force all players to authenticate: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2629878

No database is required nor possible to be set-up.

adminmenu_custom.txt should be used to insert in the existing adminmenu_custom.txt within sourcemod/configs/adminmenu_custom.txt, not replace it.

If you have ideas to improve the plugin or have issues, please use the github's Issue or Pull Request system, depending on your capabilities.

Plugin + Source + Translations

Get Plugin

View Source

Discord integration plugin below ( same instructions as HERE, but of course use the plugin SQLiteBans_Discord.smx, also use the cvar list found in csgo/cfg/sourcemod/SQLiteBans_Discord.cfg )

Get Plugin

View Source

Donating:

Feel free to motivate me to do more stuff for the community by giving me dollars or shekels HERE

My SQL support

I will not add MySQL support unless you directly hire me to do so for $100.
    Some devs may do the same thing for half the price, but that's my price for adding MySQL support.

Discord: Eyal282#1334

Last edited by eyal282; 01-16-2023 at 18:37.