with prefix support
Plugin on Github: https://github.com/bcserv/mapconfigs
- Forks & Pull requests are welcome
Allows you to have per map config files. Support for map prefix configs (example: dm_.cfg)
This is a complete rewrite of a map configs plugin I found somewhere.
You can have prefix configs that allow you to easily execute cvars/commands for a group of maps, without having to create a cfg file for each of them.
The executing order is alphabetical, that means configs that have the shortest name will be executed first.
Your maps name is js_build_puzzle_nine_v10
Your config files are js_build_puzzle_nine_v10.cfg, js_build_.cfg and js_.cfg
The executing order will be:
06-05-2015 Version 1.3
26-10-2014 Version 1.2
23-8-2009 Version 1.1.1
- Added support for workshop maps (CS:GO), thanks to tabakhase
23-8-2009 Version 1.1
- Fixed configs getting executed twice OnPluginStart
7-5-2008 Version 1.02
- Added version Convar mc_version
- Code cleanup
7-5-2008 Version 1.01
- The plugin is now using OnAutoConfigsBuffered() instead of OnConfigsExecuted() for more reliable cvar changing.
5-4-2008 Version 1.0
- Fixed wrong folder structor in attached rar file.
- CS: GO
- Half Life 2: Deathmatch
- Counter Strike: Source
- Team Fortress 2
- Day of Defeat: Source
- Should work with any games