Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

New, undetected aimbot

Post New Thread Reply   

pubhero
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2014 , 07:07   New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #1

Hi i see an undetected, new aimbot (I know, what team made this shit). Not shake the screen, just nodding right-to-left without stopping. Anyone can help for us, how we can detecting this aimbot method, with the SMAC?
Game: CSS
I was recorded two .dem file from the same player, from three perspectives, on the map de_dust2
If you are interested, i can sent that .dem files for you in private message.

Last edited by pubhero; 12-25-2014 at 07:09.
Phaiz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-26-2014 , 11:56   Re: New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #2

Fairly certain this has been around for a long time. It's just high quality. The TF2 version is used in LMAOBOX and the hack simply aims the gun instead of the player, meaning they don't have to aim at the head to get a headshot. So long as they are good at keeping the crosshair close to the head, it might just look like lag compensation.
Old 12-31-2014 , 23:19   Re: New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #3

I didn't know it was possible to aim the gun without aiming the player. If it is, maybe there's a way to detect when the two are aiming differently. If you get a lot of hackers in your servers, I'm sorry to say but some cheats are getting more sophisticated and can't always be detected by server-side plugins. Therefore, the best and most obvious solution is to have at least one admin with banning ability in the servers all or most of the time.

My Steam Group My Forum RFC
pubhero
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2015 , 07:14   Re: New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #4

Hi.
Unfortunately we have not enough time to always play on our servers. So the SMAC was our last hope. If someone can do a little modification with the SMAC, for detect this "new" (maybe only for me) aimbot, it would be very good. Here the .dem file if anyone want to see method.
Game: CSS. Map: de_dust2
Sorry for my awful english, and Happy New Year.

Internal view:
http://www.filedropper.com/contibental

external view:
http://www.filedropper.com/contibental2

The second file contains the advertising of this shit fraud. If the moderator want, delete that.

Last edited by pubhero; 01-01-2015 at 07:27.
SDDeli
Old 01-02-2015 , 06:38   Re: New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #5

This subject makes me remember a guy who got through smac too. For people running L4D2 : A demo of the guy.

i personnaly puts my .dem files in "\Steam\SteamApps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2" and run them by console using playdemo wellplayed and then i toggle demoui. Check the frames a bit after 10600... obvious but undetected by smac.
Phaiz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-07-2015 , 04:22   Re: New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I didn't know it was possible to aim the gun without aiming the player. If it is, maybe there's a way to detect when the two are aiming differently. If you get a lot of hackers in your servers, I'm sorry to say but some cheats are getting more sophisticated and can't always be detected by server-side plugins. Therefore, the best and most obvious solution is to have at least one admin with banning ability in the servers all or most of the time.
I don't want to link it, just google lmaobox, click the first link and watch the "MvM with Aimbot" video at the bottom. It doesn't snap the player like a lot of aimbots, and in my opinion you can tell that he is trying to stay as close to the head as possible but some of them are obviously not headshots.
Old 01-14-2015 , 13:35   Re: New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #7

Until valve stops giving out free keys to tf2, or institutes some kind of waiting period, or bans players from steam so that they can't just create new accounts, this will continue to happen.

Aimbots like this have been around for over 15 years now.
Ade
I love purple
Old 01-15-2015 , 03:45   Re: New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #8

sry for offtopic but lol @ dat avatar, phaiz
Old 01-15-2015 , 20:14   Re: New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaiz View Post
I don't want to link it, just google lmaobox, click the first link and watch the "MvM with Aimbot" video at the bottom. It doesn't snap the player like a lot of aimbots, and in my opinion you can tell that he is trying to stay as close to the head as possible but some of them are obviously not headshots.
From what I saw, it's still moving the gun, but too fast to really notice is but there is obvious inhuman twitching going on.
Old 01-16-2015 , 05:31   Re: New, undetected aimbot
Reply With Quote #10

how is that any diff than (semi) flick shots