Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[Proof of Concept] Sekkusu's MiniPlugin

Webring
Old 03-30-2005 , 06:10  

I can't get this to work at all, and I really want too. When I've tried compiling in vs 6.0 I get about a hundred errors. Not only that but even when I took the code out entirely and cleaned all existance build files and such it still errored like hell!...I've tried building in server_example_plugin folder or whatever it's called aswell as in the public folder,aswell as actually coping each required header in same dir as the source...another thing is not that it errored on this, but I don't have a ("models/player/terror.mdl"); or urban.mdl file anywhere.Have some vtf files I think that came with a custome skin I downloaded, that's it. Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.
Kingnugget
Old 04-18-2005 , 08:28  

This example is really helpful, thanks for the effort!!

I had one question though, how do you know that 144 is the TEAMOFFSET, where is the list of these values/properties?

Do you know how to change a players speed?
Sekkusu
Old 04-18-2005 , 17:15  

The models/player/terror.mdl comes from the CS:S GCF file, the Team Offset is from GetUnknown, I found it myself, though it can be found easier using Team rules probably, but I haven't needed to mess with that at all. You need to follow the instructions on setting up a server plugin fully, which includes installing the SDK files on that computer and referencing the directory from your Makefile.
Thraka
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-21-2005 , 16:08  

I tried to impliment this. It compiles with no errors but as soon as I start a local server it hangs before the server actually starts up with 99% cpu usage.

If I change all the references back to the non 2 versions (IGameEventManager2, IGameEventManager) and load it, it works fine.

Can anyone help?!?!?