Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Admin List

Post New Thread Reply   

REDSCOUT
Old 04-03-2010 , 01:36   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #61

WOW!! I CANT BELIEVE IT WORKS!!! I AM USING IT NOW ON MY TF2 SERVER AND L4D2!!
Alderman [3rd MD]
Old 05-12-2010 , 06:43   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #62

Using mode 2 with side chat menu will crash servers, dods and INS.

Captain Alderman

Commanding Officer
Alpha Company
1st Battalion / 3rd Marines
3rd Marine Division
Snake60
Old 05-12-2010 , 06:58   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #63

@ Alderman [3rd MD] Answer see here http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...9&postcount=47
Old 05-29-2010 , 18:56   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #64

On my server, I have 2 sets of player privileges aside from guests: Admins (full powers) and VIPs (vote powers to start alltalk and other such minor stuff), and !admins would show VIPs too instead of just the admins. I made a very short tweak (theres perhaps 2 lines different other than braces) to the code accordingly to show only admins with the kick flag, and it seems to work fine after several days of use. It is attached if anyone else has the same trouble (at least, I think this is the right one ). Note: I am not a programmer type, but it does seem to work fine :p.

If you wish to use a different flag, just change this line (in 2 places) in the sp file and re-compile it:

if( GetAdminFlag( AdminID, Admin_Kick ) )

with a valid flag from..

http://docs.sourcemod.net/dox/namesp...6c2015964cc8c0
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (AdminList.sp - 433 views - 2.8 KB)
File Type: smx AdminList.smx (4.3 KB, 135 views)
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 05-30-2010 , 00:36   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #65

@frozenfoxz, so basically anyone that contains any other flag that's not the z, m, or the b flag,would be shown as a VIP?
frozenfoxz
Old 06-01-2010 , 14:55   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
@frozenfoxz, so basically anyone that contains any other flag that's not the z, m, or the b flag,would be shown as a VIP?
Admins have "abcdefghijkm" with various commands selectively enabled/disabled (mostly to clean up the admin menu and remove dangerous and pointless commands). VIPs have no flags that I set explicitly, though it's possible a flag was set automatically due to my overrides for whatever reason. In my testing, everything worked (or didn't work) as I expected though, so I have no reason to think so and little reason to look into the matter further. They just have overrides for I think sm_reloadadmins, sm_setnextmap, and sm_votealltalk. I guess you would be correct in your comment. I don't know why VIPs show up with this plugin, but forcing it to check for the kick flag did the trick for my needs.

On a side note, a couple players asked for a !vips command since !admins doesn't show them anymore, and I may try to do that at some point and post for those interested, although it's not particularly important or remotely high on my to-do list.

Last edited by frozenfoxz; 06-01-2010 at 15:17.
lindo81
BANNED
Old 06-05-2010 , 08:31   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #67

I would like to give and idea for this plugin ...

cvar for the option !admins to be restricted only to admins and when an admin type !admins or /admins the menu to come up with the list and also to displays the real login of the admin.

Because we usually do not enter with the real niks because when players know that there is an admin they behave well but as soon as you leave they start to mess around.

The idea of this is to keep the admin status private and the players to be more carefull whem playing on the servers,using the chat,mic ect

Would somebody pls add this future to the plugin ?
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 06-05-2010 , 18:04   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenfoxz View Post
Admins have "abcdefghijkm" with various commands selectively enabled/disabled (mostly to clean up the admin menu and remove dangerous and pointless commands). VIPs have no flags that I set explicitly, though it's possible a flag was set automatically due to my overrides for whatever reason. In my testing, everything worked (or didn't work) as I expected though, so I have no reason to think so and little reason to look into the matter further. They just have overrides for I think sm_reloadadmins, sm_setnextmap, and sm_votealltalk. I guess you would be correct in your comment. I don't know why VIPs show up with this plugin, but forcing it to check for the kick flag did the trick for my needs.

On a side note, a couple players asked for a !vips command since !admins doesn't show them anymore, and I may try to do that at some point and post for those interested, although it's not particularly important or remotely high on my to-do list.
Lol, i'm not sure how you pulled all of this info from my single post. I was simply confused as to how this plugin actually works and was just somebody to clarify.

@lindo81

Try using the admin_overrides.cfg file located in \addons\sourcemod\configs\ It should work.
If that doesn't help you could try this plugin, http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=99300.

Last edited by Sreaper; 06-05-2010 at 18:09.
lindo81
BANNED
Old 06-05-2010 , 19:05   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #69

i'm not sure what to set in admin_overrides.cfg

can you help me ?
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 06-05-2010 , 19:24   Re: Admin List
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindo81 View Post
i'm not sure what to set in admin_overrides.cfg

can you help me ?

http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Overriding_Command_Access_%28SourceMod%29

You could also experiment with this plugin and see if this helps. http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67098