Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Ive port forwarded my server but other people still cannot join

Post New Thread Reply   

Jaegermark42
Old 03-19-2016 , 01:36   Ive port forwarded my server but other people still cannot join
Reply With Quote #1

I've port forwarded my csgo server. However my friend still cannot join. Before this new server, i used a plugin called weapon paints. Which got my gslt banned. Then i removed all the banned plugin and decided to start another new server. I also used a new gslt token from my friend. Iv also port forward it properly. However my friend still cannot connect. Pls help me silve this problem. Thanks in advance

Last edited by Jaegermark42; 03-19-2016 at 01:37.
axel8777
Old 03-22-2016 , 12:00   Re: Ive port forwarded my server but other people still cannot join
Reply With Quote #2

Is your sv_lan set to 0? If not, put it on 1 and it will probaly work
Old 03-22-2016 , 12:04   Re: Ive port forwarded my server but other people still cannot join
Reply With Quote #3

Make sure your new tokens didnt get banned and make sure you are setting hte correct port on the dedicated server to the one you port forwarded.
Dorin07
Old 03-22-2016 , 12:41   Re: Ive port forwarded my server but other people still cannot join
Reply With Quote #4

Probably you using cont steam your friend for generate cod token .
Jaegermark42
Old 04-10-2016 , 00:41   Re: Ive port forwarded my server but other people still cannot join
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Make sure your new tokens didnt get banned and make sure you are setting hte correct port on the dedicated server to the one you port forwarded.
Hi, yes im sure that my token did not get banned. I ve also port forwarded 27015. But i dont really understand by how to set the correct port on the dedicated server