Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!

Post New Thread Reply   

Thefollors
Old 11-18-2021 , 16:38   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #231

amigo como se puede compilar ya que hay varios archivos SP.
ChrisP
Old 11-18-2021 , 18:29   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #232

Hola, lo siento si esto es difícil de entender, no hablo español.

Si tiene Windows, puede ir a mi github y buscar un archivo por lotes que pueda compílelo para usted. Coloque la carpeta ACS y el archivo por lotes en el mismo nivel de carpeta que su compilador spcomp.exe, luego ejecute el archivo por lotes.

Si no desea ejecutar el archivo por lotes o está en Linux o Mac, puede colocar la carpeta ACS en el mismo nivel de carpeta que su compilador, luego abra la terminal y ejecute este comando:

spcomp .\ACS\acs.sp

English version:

Hello, I am sorry if this is hard to understand, I do not speak Spanish.

If you are on Windows, you can go to my github and find a batch file that can compile it for you. Place the ACS folder and the batch file at the same folder level as your compiler spcomp.exe, then run the batch file.

If you do not want to run the batch file or are on Linux or Mac, then you can put the ACS folder into the same folder level as your compiler, then open the terminal and run this command:

spcomp .\ACS\acs.sp

Last edited by ChrisP; 11-18-2021 at 18:41.
Thefollors
Old 11-18-2021 , 19:54   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #233

1.hi again i mean there are multiple SP files in the ACS folder. how do I compile it so that those SP files become a single SMX file. as well as the one you have. please.

2.deleted the chat message when rescued, to move on to the next campaign

Last edited by Thefollors; 11-19-2021 at 15:33.
VYRNACH_GAMING
Old 11-23-2021 , 01:46   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #234

I just updated to the latest version and realized the vote menu no longer appears. Any ideas? I've even cleared the old leftover files with no luck
Edit: typing !mapvote and !mapvotes work in the finale but they just don't appear automatically
Edit: increased the time before it appears and still no luck. It just never appears like before

Last edited by VYRNACH_GAMING; 11-23-2021 at 14:00. Reason: more info
Mystik Spiral
Old 11-23-2021 , 07:03   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefollors View Post
1.hi again i mean there are multiple SP files in the ACS folder. how do I compile it so that those SP files become a single SMX file. as well as the one you have. please.

2.deleted the chat message when rescued, to move on to the next campaign
The acs.sp file has includes for all of the other files, so just compile acs.sp and it will grab all of the other files during compile and put them in acs.smx.
Old 11-23-2021 , 08:38   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by VYRNACH_GAMING View Post
I just updated to the latest version and realized the vote menu no longer appears. Any ideas? I've even cleared the old leftover files with no luck
Edit: typing !mapvote and !mapvotes work in the finale but they just don't appear automatically
The same thing happens to me, the menu does not appear automatically.

- only appears when playing in single player mode
ChrisP
Old 11-23-2021 , 16:49   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #237

Quote:
Edit: increased the time before it appears and still no luck. It just never appears like before
Do you have any acs errors in your log files?

In your server console, when you put in the comand acs_voting_ad_mode is it set to 3? If this value is set to 0 then automatic vote popups will be disabled.
─────────────────────────────

Last edited by ChrisP; 11-23-2021 at 17:57.
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 11-23-2021 , 21:18   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #238

ChrisP LIVES!
Old 11-23-2021 , 23:50   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
Do you have any acs errors in your log files?

In your server console, when you put in the comand acs_voting_ad_mode is it set to 3? If this value is set to 0 then automatic vote popups will be disabled.
no errors or any messages of interest at all. Confirmed acs_voting_ad_mode is already set to 3
Old 11-24-2021 , 01:51   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (Nov 16, 2021)] - OVERHAULED!
Reply With Quote #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
ChrisP LIVES!

Quote:
no errors or any messages of interest at all. Confirmed acs_voting_ad_mode is already set to 3
To double check it worked for me, I cleared out my config files, relaunched the server, and did a test run with Versus as well as Coop on c1m4_atrium and it worked after the saferoom door was opened.

What's your server OS, game mode, map tested, SourceMod and MetaMod versions?

Can you try changing acs_voting_ad_mode to 2 and see if anything comes up in chat when opening the saferoom door on a finale?
─────────────────────────────