I present to all cs users my experience in free access.
- Simulate rough text and also use code replacements% L,% s,% d
- Set ID, or Everyone
- Change post type from HUD to DHUD or vice versa
- Set any colors by entering numbers, or through the color palette
- Change the position along the X and Y axes, as well as center them
- Use a list of effects:
- Change effect parameters:
- Time of appearance
- Display time (stagnation on the screen without effects)
- Decay time
- Get a ready-made message code if there are no critical errors
- Simulate, based on the above parameters, a message on the user's screen
- Change the position of the message by dragging and dropping in the user area, and center if necessary
- Set random color
- Choose fonts and locations from the list, as well as upload your own
- Check timeline when simulating
- Use hotkeys when moving, English layout only.
- Get information on the directory and message formation.
At any time it is possible to add a new language, write to the author. A LANG translator for all available languages ??will come out soon. Will be freely available, I'll add an article as well.
Editor URL: http://mrarni.mygamesonline.org/