Post New Thread Reply   

8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-26-2018 , 02:30   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
that article is from july,2018....

i'm sure porting csgo to source 2 is down the pipeline but don't think its anytime soon
Old 11-26-2018 , 06:36   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #42

It also sounds like complete speculation. "For two years it's been known"? Two years ago the csgo devs were saying they weren't going to port to source 2 and were only going to update certain features of the csgo engine (for example, panorama, the exact thing they used as "proof" that source 2 is coming) similar to source 2. Where's the evidence that they changed their minds?

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 11-26-2018 at 06:37.
Ilusion9
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2018 , 10:20   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
It also sounds like complete speculation. "For two years it's been known"? Two years ago the csgo devs were saying they weren't going to port to source 2 and were only going to update certain features of the csgo engine (for example, panorama, the exact thing they used as "proof" that source 2 is coming) similar to source 2. Where's the evidence that they changed their minds?
Some csgo caster said in a live streaming that valve is porting csgo to source 2 right now. I think he got some info from devs at faceit major.
Also, Zeus from Navi said that major changes will come to csgo (idk if its true, i read somewhere, but the meta of the game was already changed: economy, weapon prices).
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2018 , 11:45   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #44

Ah ok
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2018 , 13:49   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #45

valve is still mad cause most communitys have always full servers. it has nothing to do with knife, skins or gloves plugins.
vitaly send the message to all server owners in july 2015. after his message i removed all illegal plugins from the server and they banned my main tokens on 1.1.16, totaly false. Note 1.1.16!!
plugins has been removed in july 2015 after their message and the servers running from july - january 2016 without knife or other illegal plugins until 1.1.16, banhammer without any reasons.
my servers are always full, without skins, knife, gloves.... they have something against full comm servers. whats the next message to owners? again "mimimimimimimi, we noticed a high amount of players on community servers, bla bla bla". valve please, no one wants to play on your low crap 64 tick servers.

Last edited by asdfxD; 11-29-2018 at 13:51.
_GamerX
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-29-2018 , 16:52   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
valve is still mad cause most communitys have always full servers. it has nothing to do with knife, skins or gloves plugins.
vitaly send the message to all server owners in july 2015. after his message i removed all illegal plugins from the server and they banned my main tokens on 1.1.16, totaly false. Note 1.1.16!!
plugins has been removed in july 2015 after their message and the servers running from july - january 2016 without knife or other illegal plugins until 1.1.16, banhammer without any reasons.
my servers are always full, without skins, knife, gloves.... they have something against full comm servers. whats the next message to owners? again "mimimimimimimi, we noticed a high amount of players on community servers, bla bla bla". valve please, no one wants to play on your low crap 64 tick servers.
Especially nobody wants to play with cheaters, without community servers this game would be dead
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2018 , 19:00   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
valve is still mad cause most communitys have always full servers
What do you mean "most"? Of the thousands of servers on my browser, only a couple hundred even have people in them, and only a dozen or so are full.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-29-2018 , 20:21   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
i don't see GFL ZE server getting banned
Old 11-30-2018 , 02:17   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #49

yes, i don‘t understand my long delayed ban july 2015 - 1.1.2016 ...without plugins. i contacted them and they just reply the standard message we cannot remove this ban. For me defintly a fail ban and i can‘t do anything. Fail gslt bans happening like vac bans.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-30-2018 , 03:07   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #50

Quote:
yes, i don‘t understand my long delayed ban july 2015 - 1.1.2016 ...without plugins. i contacted them and they just reply the standard message we cannot remove this ban. For me defintly a fail ban and i can‘t do anything. Fail gslt bans happening like vac bans.
vac bans being false positive is very rare
and you probably had some plugin that triggered the ban that you are aware of