Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Superlift (v2.4) ( -mE- )

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Natural Selection        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   twistedeuphoria (82)
karlos
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2004 , 06:17   Superlift (v2.4) ( -mE- )
Reply With Quote #1

Superlift is now again supported by -mE-
Code:
History / Changelog     * 23.08.04 - 1.0           o - Initial release     * 24.08.04 - 1.1           o - Lerk now requires Adrenaline to pick up Onos           o - Holding down USE-Button now makes you immune to friendly lifters           o - Marines now throw away their sekected weapon when being lifted by a Lerk     * 01.09.04 - 1.2           o - Added check so that lifted can only be set free if they will not be stucked through anything (checking visible contact)           o - Altered players-position when being lifted           o - Fixed redeem-prevention     * 19.10.04 - 1.3           o - Made compatible with newest NS2AMX           o - Made compatible with MvM     * xx.xx.05 - 1.3.2c-1.4.5b           o Port to AmxModX by White Panther           o Improvements, Tweaks, Fixes, Support     * 10.04.06 - 2.0           o Rewrote from scratch           o Tried to apply as many improvements, tweaks and optimizations as possible           o SuperLift and LerkLift can now be toggled via the define MODE_LIFT     * 21.06.06 - 2.1           o Fixed a couple of minor bugs (thanks RegFor & KCE)           o Added support for Helper     * 03.08.06 - 2.1.1           o Fixed a minor bug when you're trying to lift players with godmode on or RR players who (for some reason) are in the level instead of the RR     * 09.08.06 - 2.2           o Improved movement to avoid players lagging behind lifter           o Fixed a minor bug when trying to lift RR players     * 30.01.07 - 2.3           o Fixed compatibility with current NS beta           o Fixed picking up HeavyJetpacks and invincible enemies           o Internal rewrite to improve performance     * 25.04.07 - 2.4           o Fixed scoreboard bug in NSv3.2           o Players are now released if plugin is externally stopped

Superlift download here (2571)
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (me_superlift.sma - 1898 views - 27.7 KB)
File Type: inc helper.inc (1.4 KB, 647 views)

Last edited by karlos; 02-26-2008 at 18:30.
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2004 , 12:46  
Reply With Quote #2

And how do people lift you? Do they just hover over top of you? How do they release?
laptopgun3
Old 11-12-2004 , 12:50  
Reply With Quote #3

does this work for CS?
Old 11-12-2004 , 12:50  
Reply With Quote #4

My guess is the "use" key.
karlos
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2004 , 13:09  
Reply With Quote #5

as depot said: press "USE" key while looking at player

its natural-selection only
Old 11-13-2004 , 02:14  
Reply With Quote #6

This plugin's a no-go. amx_plugins returns the following:

Quote:
unknown unknown unknown me_superlift.am bad load
I tried downloading the .sma file and using the online compiler. Same problem.

My server is running on a Linux box with AMX Mod X 0.20 RC 7 and metamod 1.17.3. All other plugins and modules for both AMX Mod X and metamod are working.

EDIT: This information from slinky over at modns.org might be helpful:
Quote:
DFAHaplo i love the superlift plugin that -Me- made. But his used the takedamage and will not work on a linux server. However yous does not use takedamage and i am currently using your plugin would it be possible to make -Me-'s superlift not use takedamage, or could u make a plugin one that can also let jp's lift rine,HA, and gorge and lerk lift, Onos,gorge,rine, HA, and skulk like -Me-'s but not use takedamage please reply. Thanks slinky
Send a message via ICQ to Tek7 Send a message via AIM to Tek7 Send a message via MSN to Tek7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tek7
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 11-13-2004 , 03:26  
Reply With Quote #7

well I don't know about that, works on my win32 server with same versions of amxmodx and meta as you... you probably didn't install it correctly... not sure about the take damage though, haven't tested that...

However I noticed a problem with /lifthelp, for rines it displays the entire help message but for aliens it only displays everything after the jetpack discription nothing from the part before it...
btw thanks White Panther
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
BlueThunder2k
Old 11-13-2004 , 04:38  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek7
This plugin's a no-go. amx_plugins returns the following:

Quote:
unknown unknown unknown me_superlift.am bad load
I tried downloading the .sma file and using the online compiler. Same problem.

My server is running on a Linux box with AMX Mod X 0.20 RC 7 and metamod 1.17.3. All other plugins and modules for both AMX Mod X and metamod are working.

EDIT: This information from slinky over at modns.org might be helpful:
Quote:
DFAHaplo i love the superlift plugin that -Me- made. But his used the takedamage and will not work on a linux server. However yous does not use takedamage and i am currently using your plugin would it be possible to make -Me-'s superlift not use takedamage, or could u make a plugin one that can also let jp's lift rine,HA, and gorge and lerk lift, Onos,gorge,rine, HA, and skulk like -Me-'s but not use takedamage please reply. Thanks slinky

unknown unknown unknown me_superlift.am

change me_superlift.am to me_superlift.amx
Send a message via AIM to BlueThunder2k Send a message via MSN to BlueThunder2k Send a message via Yahoo to BlueThunder2k
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 11-13-2004 , 04:49  
Reply With Quote #9

No, that's just his console printout cutting it off. And FYI since he's using AMX Mod X 0.20 RC 7 it should be .amxx not .amx, but that's not the problem...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
depot
Old 11-13-2004 , 08:38   Tested and works on a Win32 hlds with AMX Mod X v0.20-RC8
Reply With Quote #10

I successfully tested this plugin on a Win32 hlds with AMX Mod X v0.20-RC8 with no issues whatsoever.

@White Panther: thanks for porting this amigo!