Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Paid Request] port CS:S Surf maps to CS:GO (including re-texturing)

Post New Thread Reply   

Mac91
Old 04-24-2015 , 14:06   [Paid Request] port CS:S Surf maps to CS:GO (including re-texturing)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello sourcemod community,
I would like to ask you guys, if anyone here is able to port CS:S maps to CS:GO (including re-texturing) for me and my server! This thread perhaps does not fit 100% to this forum but I'm an pretty active member/donator and I had no better idea than posting here.
Feel free to add or pm me to talk, thanks!

Best regards, Mac.

Last edited by Mac91; 04-26-2015 at 07:20.
Chesterfield
Old 04-25-2015 , 10:33   Re: [Paid Request] port CS:S maps to CS:GO (including re-texturing)
Reply With Quote #2

Surf maps? i've ported some of them, some from CS:S to CS:GO and some of CS 1.6 maps too, with my style.

There's the one i ported and are public

Some of them are old, some of them are new, some of them are revamped but not public since i always wait alot of time to make a final version with changes, maybe you could try the ones i uploaded in my workshop.
Mac91
Old 04-26-2015 , 07:24   Re: [Paid Request] port CS:S Surf maps to CS:GO (including re-texturing)
Reply With Quote #3

Yes. Big thanks to you chesterfield!
But all in all, I am already using some of your maps and unfortunately the other ones just don't fit for my server.
I really need other maps mostly from CS:S. If you're interested in helping me, feel free to add me!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004645031/
I already have a list of maps I need and be sure the maps will be played everyday on my server!
Thanks in advance.