Chat Admin, Members and vips tags

Post New Thread Reply   

ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2020 , 00:59   Re: Chat Admin, Members and vips tags
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Then write me or send me a plugin what works with Mulitcolors and forces the chat tags and for $15 to use your plugin, what could be better?

The plugin is almost in the right direction, but unfortunately you have to give yourself the tag here (!tags)
I'm not sure what you mean.

Multicolors/Dependancies

You mention forcing tags - It allows for forcing specific tags based on admin flag groups (or lack thereof), Steam ID, player team, if it's a bot, if they're in a Steam Group, or it can be configured to allow specific admin flags or groups of flags (or everyone) to set their own tags and colors (with the ability to lock any of the components down separately), among many other features. Many of the plugins linked have config files or database setups to "force" tags on players. Please clarify if this is not what you mean.

Anyways, for others on this thread that dont have to have multicolors without chat processors, there's several options listed here and several more on the forums that arent linked yet in this thread. Just take some time and look and you can find quite a few! There are also several private plugins out there as well.
Old 04-03-2020 , 07:54   Re: Chat Admin, Members and vips tags
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
I am also looking for such a plugin, but it should only support multicolors...I would even pay for it
I use this one! And it worked relly fine! Like show me the tag [Founder] on scoreboard and
[Founder] FreezerPT: on chat and I use the colors I want!
https://github.com/Hexer10/HexTags
Old 04-07-2020 , 07:20   Re: Chat Admin, Members and vips tags
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.

Multicolors/Dependancies

You mention forcing tags - It allows for forcing specific tags based on admin flag groups (or lack thereof), Steam ID, player team, if it's a bot, if they're in a Steam Group, or it can be configured to allow specific admin flags or groups of flags (or everyone) to set their own tags and colors (with the ability to lock any of the components down separately), among many other features. Many of the plugins linked have config files or database setups to "force" tags on players. Please clarify if this is not what you mean.

Anyways, for others on this thread that dont have to have multicolors without chat processors, there's several options listed here and several more on the forums that arent linked yet in this thread. Just take some time and look and you can find quite a few! There are also several private plugins out there as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezerPT View Post
I use this one! And it worked relly fine! Like show me the tag [Founder] on scoreboard and
[Founder] FreezerPT: on chat and I use the colors I want!
https://github.com/Hexer10/HexTags

Here the explanation, I use a store plugin which uses its own chat processor system, if I want to load the original plugin (chat processor) it will be unloaded after a server restart or map change

Store: https://github.com/Kxnrl/Store

I now need a system that it should be structured like HexTags, but that only works with multicolors. If you are able to do something like that for me, write me privately or here in the thread.

Edit: I have now disabled the include for my own chat processor, because I don't use the chat tags from the store anyway, I didn't need them.

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 04-07-2020 at 08:43.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2020 , 22:27   Re: Chat Admin, Members and vips tags
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Here the explanation, I use a store plugin which uses its own chat processor system, if I want to load the original plugin (chat processor) it will be unloaded after a server restart or map change

Store: https://github.com/Kxnrl/Store

I now need a system that it should be structured like HexTags, but that only works with multicolors. If you are able to do something like that for me, write me privately or here in the thread.

Edit: I have now disabled the include for my own chat processor, because I don't use the chat tags from the store anyway, I didn't need them.
As I mentioned, I dont use chat processor...it's too buggy.