Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.5 [4/21/11] (pRED*)

Post New Thread Reply   

kolatt
Old 06-13-2009 , 06:23   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1081

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu View Post
If no one objects to renaming the bf2_flag_min_players cvar to bf2_minplayers. I will change it to encompass minimum players required to be in server to be able to gain flag and bomb points.
When is the nearest release date ?
Fresy
Old 06-24-2009 , 07:56   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1082

if its posible to use this mod and any wc3 mod? or did that doesnt work?
kubex26
Old 06-24-2009 , 08:08   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1083

is possible to take off from player rank frags or badge ? i now you can add but on difrent way?

example : somone have expert on snipers and can i give him back only veteran
I have some reason for this way then thx for help
Tirant
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2009 , 11:05   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1084

Just reset his ranks and stats and give them back is the only way.

PM me if you're interested in buying the Credits addition for Base Builder
Battlefield Rebirth [66% done]
Call of Duty: MW2 [100% done]
Base Builder [100% done]
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-24-2009 , 16:11   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1085

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolatt View Post
When is the nearest release date ?
sorry I'll try to find some time to make a quick patch for this. I was starting to look for a different method or requirements for number of players to count towards this and got busy with other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresy View Post
if its posible to use this mod and any wc3 mod? or did that doesnt work?
It is possible but I don't really recommended it unless you don't mind some conflicting issues with like the status text, sprites above heads and such. Though I would recommend disabling BF2's badge powers to avoid any issues with powers from wc3 (it's actually how I prefer the mod without powers).

It won't hurt to try, you can then decide for yourself if any issues that arise are worth running it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubex26 View Post
is possible to take off from player rank frags or badge ? i now you can add but on difrent way?

example : somone have expert on snipers and can i give him back only veteran
I have some reason for this way then thx for help
The same commands you can use to add rank points and badges can be used to decrease them. For removing kills use a negative number so it subtracts from their current rank points. For badges just give a lower badge.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Fresy
Old 06-25-2009 , 11:47   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1086

mhm i have a problem i would like to save the stats and so on to the mysql database but on the first post you say that the sma is not the whole plugin so who can i get the plugin to save the badges exp and so on to the database?
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-25-2009 , 15:47   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1087

Quote:
mhm i have a problem i would like to save the stats and so on to the mysql database but on the first post you say that the sma is not the whole plugin so who can i get the plugin to save the badges exp and so on to the database?
"BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 script only.zip" - it's contents make up the plugin. Just extract to scripting folder. (the mysql define is in the sma uncomment it and compile the sma).

Note: I don't entirely recommend mysql as there is no pruning in it for bf2. Meaning if a player connects once, their saved data will stay on forever unless database is cleared entriely.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Old 06-25-2009, 15:51
vittu
This message has been deleted by vittu. Reason: Connection lag, caused double post
Fresy
Old 06-25-2009 , 19:34   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1088

very big thx i have one question, is it posible to get the info about the rank and so on to a other position? because the uwc3 plugin hase on the same position the information about the exp. So it would be nice if there is any way to put the bf2 info over the exp info.

sorry for my bad english
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-25-2009 , 23:03   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1089

Quote:
very big thx i have one question, is it posible to get the info about the rank and so on to a other position? because the uwc3 plugin hase on the same position the information about the exp. So it would be nice if there is any way to put the bf2 info over the exp info.

sorry for my bad english
That's what I was talking about when some things may conflict, you need to live with them.

No it's not possible to place them one on top of each other. I do not know what else to do with it, I suppose I could add an option to turn it off and maybe make a say command to tell you it's status, though the help motds should give you this information as well...
Fresy
Old 06-26-2009 , 00:25   Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.1 [4/18/09] (pRED*)
Reply With Quote #1090

ok this would be nice, is there no other way? for example put it on the other site or is amx so designed that all information are on the same place?