Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Server seems to be unable to determine users

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ichiballs
Old 10-19-2016 , 15:15   Server seems to be unable to determine users

Hi, so since the update on 12.October, my server isn't behaving properly anymore. Most of plugins seem to have issues with users and determining who is who. Store plugin has messed up all the inventories, stamm randomly resets for users when they connect and when you check warns for people, there often appears to be warns from other people aswell. It's strange because sometimes it does this random things and sometimes it works normally, so if anybody has any ideas on what could it be, i would really appreciate it.

P.S. Shop database works just fine because i've got webpanel connected to it and it shows everything like it is supposed to be.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 10-19-2016 , 21:25   Re: Server seems to be unable to determine users

What update? What game? What plugins? We can't really help you without any details.
Old 10-21-2016 , 16:45   Re: Server seems to be unable to determine users

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
What update? What game? What plugins? We can't really help you without any details.
Sourcemod update on 12.october, CS:GO server running jailbreak mod, plugins that are not working correct are stamm, sm_warn and store for SourceMod, but those plugins might not be the only ones, those are the one we found not working.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2016 , 17:34   Re: Server seems to be unable to determine users

In that case, you should post in the SourceMod section (this section is for AMX Mod X). Also, if you have issues with particular plugins then you should generally post in the plugin's own thread.
Old 10-24-2016 , 01:59   Re: Server seems to be unable to determine users

One thread should be enough. We will continue here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=289375

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de
Closed Thread