Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[REQ][Paid] Developer

Post New Thread Reply   

tom1kIG
Old 05-22-2022 , 13:16   [REQ][Paid] Developer
Reply With Quote #1

Hello. I am searching for a developer that can make few plugins for me. It's HNS mod.

AverY#3384
Napoleon_be
Veteran Member
Old 05-25-2022 , 06:33   Re: [REQ][Paid] Developer
Reply With Quote #2

Just for everybodies information, this guy makes you do several hours of simple jobs, like editing LJStats, customizing colorchat messages and stuff like that, just to not pay you in the end. If you wanna get paid, ask for the payment first before going further with him.
Old 05-26-2022 , 08:45   Re: [REQ][Paid] Developer
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_be View Post
Just for everybodies information, this guy makes you do several hours of simple jobs, like editing LJStats, customizing colorchat messages and stuff like that, just to not pay you in the end. If you wanna get paid, ask for the payment first before going further with him.
Excuse me?

We agreed on 15$, and suddenly you told me that you charge 10$/hour. Second you couldn't do the job required. End of story i asked you "Do you think what you did is worthy of the price?" and you started swearing and acting childish.

Job was to edit the UQ Jumpstats + antifrag plugin, he failed on both. After his edits there were other bigger problems, when i told him about them he didn't want to fix them. I have dealt with CrazY before, now i work with N.O.V.A. Stop talking shit about me.

Last edited by tom1kIG; 05-26-2022 at 08:49.
Old 05-27-2022, 12:37
KrazyKat
This message has been deleted by asherkin. Reason: Off-topic
Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 05-28-2022 , 04:05   Re: [REQ][Paid] Developer
Reply With Quote #4

This is a request & suggestions forum if you stated what your problem is you might get it fixed for freeeeeeee.
@VIP System 100% done !

Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
Napoleon_be
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2022 , 12:49   Re: [REQ][Paid] Developer
Reply With Quote #5

The fact is i told you i don't like working for less than 10$ an hour. If you've ever even had a job, you'd know this for yourself. Even though i agreed on the 15$, spent hours doing stuff you could eventually do yourself. I even had to read the plugin topics to figure out how to configure your server. I mean, if that's too hard, why even bother starting a server yourself?

Antifrag plugin was fixed but you just can't seem to understand valve has limited the hud channels to a maximum of 4, which makes it nearly impossible to get all the hudmessages shown as you want them to be. HNS by exolent, LJStats, speedometer and much more plugins which were using hudmessages.

Good luck finding someone who wants to edit an 8k lines code that has been edited 5 times before, the way you want it to be. Still funny to hear you talking i didn't manage anything but yet you keep using the stuff i fixed for you on your server.

Anyways, this was just a friendly reminder to other people they shouldn't waste their time on someone like you. This was my last msg as this shouldn't be discussed here in the first place. Just glad i could share the story.