Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working

Post New Thread Reply   

mentaldepth
Old 07-15-2013 , 12:19   Re: Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working
Reply With Quote #11

I have the same problem as you only I'm trying to get it to work with csgo, ive tried my localhost ip + autoexec.cfg to be the internet ip+port as well as my local ip+port both the same outcome.

nothing shows up when i type "rank" in server, but i can however type "hlx" and that brings up a menu, nothing will work in this menu though.

also I'm not entirally sure if my daemon setup is 100% correct, i have followed a youtube guide but it was for cs:s not cs:go.

the hlstatsx ingame plugin is working correctly with my server it is saying that is's installed (no error beside it)

Last edited by mentaldepth; 07-15-2013 at 12:21.
Rytis
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2013 , 13:08   Re: Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working
Reply With Quote #12

Are you using the CS:GO hotfix?

https://bitbucket.org/psychonic/hlst...SGO-HOTFIX.zip
mentaldepth
Old 07-16-2013 , 01:19   Re: Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rytis View Post
Yes I am, at first i used the full package, then I tried with cs:go hotfix

my server doesn't seem to be logging information on the localhost site, I must have something poorly configured. Am I supposed to connect to rcon while inside my game server to make the stats start recording?
Rytis
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2013 , 06:48   Re: Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working
Reply With Quote #14

Hmm, do you use logaddress_add localhost:27500 or logaddress_add 127.0.0.1:27500?
If yes, then use the server IP instead.

Last edited by Rytis; 07-16-2013 at 06:48.
mentaldepth
Old 07-16-2013 , 07:26   Re: Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Hmm, do you use logaddress_add localhost:27500 or logaddress_add 127.0.0.1:27500?
If yes, then use the server IP instead.
am i supposed to be typeing this into my cfg/autoexec.cfg file? then loading it through rcon while in the server?

because in the autoexec.cfg file i have put both logaddress_add xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(local address) and logaddress_add 123.243.223.20(my servers public ip address) neither worked. (i was also changing the ip in my game on the localhost server to match what i was changing)

but I have not tried logaddress_add localhost:27500 in my autoexec.cfg, I will try it now.
Rytis
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2013 , 07:42   Re: Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working
Reply With Quote #16

On what IP and port is your daemon running?
mentaldepth
Old 07-16-2013 , 07:47   Re: Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
On what IP and port is your daemon running?
by daemon do you mean the hlstats thing i load hlstats_start.cmd in that cmd it says 123.243.223.20:27015 which is my servers public port.

I cannot load daemon from my HLstatsx localhost page, when i log in as admin and select load it only makes my hlstats_start.cmd process vanish.

below is what i see after i click the Daemon Control tool from my HLstatsx localhost page. (after loging in as admin)
-
-
-
HLstatsX: CE Daemon Control
Sending Command to HLstatsX: CE Daemon at localhost:27500 — 50 bytes OK
Waiting for Backend Answer...recieving 29 bytes in 1 packets...OK
Backend Answer: OK, EXECUTING COMMAND: RELOAD
Closing connection to backend...OK
Return to Administration Center

assuming someone has it working on csgo if they could just tell me the path of each file that i need to put an ip into and what type, local (being my home pc ip), public (being my servers ip) that might sort me out

Last edited by mentaldepth; 07-16-2013 at 08:06.
Rytis
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2013 , 08:50   Re: Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working
Reply With Quote #18

Put that into the autoexec.cfg and nothing else:
Code:
log on
logaddress_add 123.243.223.20:27500
mentaldepth
Old 07-16-2013 , 09:30   Re: Installation advice for newbe - Installed but not working
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Put that into the autoexec.cfg and nothing else:
Code:
log on
logaddress_add 123.243.223.20:27500
and booom goes the dynamite! ty verry much that was my whole problem... unreal I knew it was something small like IP's turned out to be the Port I was typing that was wrong.. I was typing 27015 which was my servers port, but really I needed to have the daemon port 27500

woaah huge stress gone cheers!