Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Please help me. Ive been banned for no reason.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

breadpackage
Old 01-01-2019 , 15:26   Please help me. Ive been banned for no reason.

Hello my name is breadpackage. I have been banned from the Outpost server of TF2. I was banned a few months ago but never came this close. The reason I was banned I don't know. I was playing on a deathrun server as I have already said and then I got banned for no reason. I have asked a person named gluplug for guidance and he has helped me greatly. I really hope I will be able to play on this server again because I had so many friends on it. if you have the time in your day to check this that would be greatly appreciated.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 01-01-2019 , 15:37   Re: Please help me. Ive been banned for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadpackage View Post
Hello my name is breadpackage. I have been banned from the Outpost server of TF2. I was banned a few months ago but never came this close. The reason I was banned I don't know. I was playing on a deathrun server as I have already said and then I got banned for no reason. I have asked a person named gluplug for guidance and he has helped me greatly. I really hope I will be able to play on this server again because I had so many friends on it. if you have the time in your day to check this that would be greatly appreciated.
This isnt exactly the right website to try and get unbanned. Try the server owner's forums.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 01-01-2019 , 17:05   Re: Please help me. Ive been banned for no reason.

As @Mitchell already said, this isn't the right place to work on situations with specific gaming communities, you must consult the site and/or staff of the community where you are banned to do that.

We cannot help you here.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
Closed Thread