Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

!store Plugin and Hosties

Post New Thread Reply   

PrO Kill3R
Old 01-24-2012 , 08:01   !store Plugin and Hosties
Reply With Quote #1

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking for a coder which can edit a private store plugin on Counter Strike Source. Within the !store I'd like you to add a tab which only admins can access which will have admin models, trails, grenade models and custom hats!

Also, I'm looking for a coder which can modify hosties easily. I'd like some of thehosties configurations changed and some custom skins for prisoners and guards.. I've also got a problem with the latest hosties which consists of !lr crashing all prisoners css.

And lastly, I"m looking for a mod which will make any server unique which I can use on jailbreak, minigames, deathrun, Surf and zombies!

Please contact me via posting on this thread, via PM or add me on MSN: [email protected]

Thank you all ..
PrO Kill3R
Old 01-24-2012 , 16:26   Re: !store Plugin and Hosties
Reply With Quote #2

I'm offering $ the jobs!

Thanks ..
alongub
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2012 , 03:42   Re: !store Plugin and Hosties
Reply With Quote #3

I've added you on MSN.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2012 , 07:27   Re: !store Plugin and Hosties
Reply With Quote #4

This is the first I've heard of any LR causing any kind of crash and this isn't the thread to report a bug for that. I would caution you against paying someone for editing any of the hosties code. When we add more features in the future (or fix this bug, if it exists) you will be stuck with an older version or have to pay to keep whatever modifications you want up to date. The config is easily editable by anyone cfg/sourcemod/sm_hosties2.cfg and feature requests are actively looked into.

As far as models, there are several plugins for that already on the forums; not everything is going to be in a single plugin.
Old 01-25-2012 , 16:20   Re: !store Plugin and Hosties
Reply With Quote #5

I've created a massive market, currency and inventory framework plugin called Zold for my (still-in-development) Zombie server with support for hats, lasers, props, jetpacks, poisons, paintball, and much more.

I can add whatever you want to the store, and port it to other game modes like surf, deathrun, minigames and jailbreak.

Add me on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alon