Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen

Post New Thread Reply   

Dr. Jan Itor
Veteran Member
Old 04-26-2008 , 13:34   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMan View Post
Umm... Nice job,but i need your help.How to make it to show hp on my zombie mod ?
this is made for superhero mod see right here

Code:

SuperHero Monitor
Old 06-08-2008 , 05:16   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #62

Download is broken. Can't download it! Pls fix it fast.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-08-2008 , 21:26   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenZe^ View Post
Download is broken. Can't download it! Pls fix it fast.
Site is in the process of a move. I guess the online compiler is not currently working so if you can't wait for it to be fixed download the source and compile it yourself locally it's very easy.

in IRC: "NEWS: There will be intermittent site downtime today as we perform planned maintenance."

Last edited by vittu; 06-08-2008 at 22:30.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
n3m3s1s111
Old 10-09-2008 , 11:17   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #64

TNX VITTU !! THIS WAS PLUGIN WHAT I WAS SEARCHIN FOR !
DireOmus
Old 10-07-2009 , 10:50   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #65

Anybody Care for an updated version?
Yes I know Im Not Vittu...
However, I have been playing with making heros and I recently went looking for more plain old plugins and I ended up redoing this old version to include
HP/AP/Gravity/Speed/Level/XP/Kills/Deaths/Ping
It overlaps the round timer a bit and it shows up at the bottom of the screen
But IDK I use it for my server, I think its pretty cool. Lemme know if anyone wants it Ill post it here.
Send a message via Yahoo to DireOmus
TalRasha
Old 10-18-2009 , 09:38   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireOmus View Post
Anybody Care for an updated version?
Yes I know Im Not Vittu...
However, I have been playing with making heros and I recently went looking for more plain old plugins and I ended up redoing this old version to include
HP/AP/Gravity/Speed/Level/XP/Kills/Deaths/Ping
It overlaps the round timer a bit and it shows up at the bottom of the screen
But IDK I use it for my server, I think its pretty cool. Lemme know if anyone wants it Ill post it here.
I want it
Send a message via Skype™ to TalRasha
thomas76
Old 10-18-2009 , 11:23   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #67

I get "bad load". Amxmodx version 1.8.1.
Old 10-20-2009 , 02:03   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #68

Updated:
Code:
*   v1.4 - vittu - 10/19/09
*	    - Changed to make each item optional
*	    - Added option to show when godmode is on
*	    - Added option to show information of player being spectated (similar to wc3ft)
*	    (Update required use of SuperHero Mod 1.2.0 or above, also made the code ugly.)
I've been sitting on this update for a while because i kinda forgot about it. Each item is now optional by define so you don't have to show what you don't want. I'll try to post a pic of spec monitor soon, so you know what it looks like.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
yang
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2009 , 03:42   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu View Post
Updated:
Code:
*   v1.4 - vittu - 10/19/09
*	    - Changed to make each item optional
*	    - Added option to show when godmode is on
*	    - Added option to show information of player being spectated (similar to wc3ft)
*	    (Update required use of SuperHero Mod 1.2.0 or above, also made the code ugly.)
I've been sitting on this update for a while because i kinda forgot about it. Each item is now optional by define so you don't have to show what you don't want. I'll try to post a pic of spec monitor soon, so you know what it looks like.
+sexiness on the monitor just saw it on the server ealier today
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 11-03-2009 , 13:33   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Monitor - Shows True HP/AP on screen
Reply With Quote #70

I've got an idea for this. You could implement it into the core, and then make it show XP and level via the HUD message, and not replace the name of the player you are aiming at, as it does now. It can be anoying sometimes if you can not see who you are next to. I enabled to that when you aim at a dude, you can see his name in the middle of the screen. But for server witch does not have that, it can be kinda anoying.
Just an idea...