Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Jokerz99
Old 01-21-2009 , 14:05   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #191

can you please edit the main page with 3.07 plox the sp is still 3.06
Old 01-21-2009 , 20:15   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer View Post
Ok. 3.0.7 is working on my TF2 servers. It warns properly before moving to spec and before kicking. It resets the timer when freelooking in spectator mode. Big thanks Rothgar! Your plugin is excellent so far.

Only thing out of norm that I see is what I get when I manually start up the plugin:

05:21:41 L 01/21/2009 - 05:217: [afk_manager-compat.smx] [AFK Manager] Detected Mod Team Fortress 2
05:21:41 [SM] Plugin AFK Manager reloaded successfully.
Can't use cheat cvar sm_afk_admins_flag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar sm_afk_admins_immune in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar sm_afk_enable in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar sm_afk_kick_players in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
That should be fixed I believe you have to stop and start the server though to fix because the cvars are now protected.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2009 , 20:51   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #193

Updated to 3.0.8

3.0.7 fixed the TF2 stalemate timer problem and general timer issues that occasionally happened hopefully. Thanks to the #SourceMod guys and Antithasys for the help with narrowing that down.

Found another bug with one of the variables being checked for Bool but should have been Int because it has more than 2 options.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
retsam
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2009 , 02:26   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #194

Damn alright. I just had installed 3.0.6 on 3 servers lol.

Guess ill have to update again.

EDIT: ONe other thing, just fyi, I dont think your admin immunity check works correctly. I would assume the admin immune is only supposed to prevent admins from getting kicked? The plugin is still supposed to move them to spec right? With admin immunity set, the plugin seems to prevent both.

Last edited by retsam; 01-22-2009 at 03:00.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2009 , 05:05   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsam View Post
Damn alright. I just had installed 3.0.6 on 3 servers lol.

Guess ill have to update again.

EDIT: ONe other thing, just fyi, I dont think your admin immunity check works correctly. I would assume the admin immune is only supposed to prevent admins from getting kicked? The plugin is still supposed to move them to spec right? With admin immunity set, the plugin seems to prevent both.
No I think we went over this.

Immunity is Immunity not half-Immunity, your admins should go spectator before they AFK.
retsam
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2009 , 05:53   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #196

Thats fine. Then you should change the description of the cvar so server admins dont have to get annoyed when a cvar isnt working the way the description implies.

// Admins immune to being kicked? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "1"
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2009 , 06:38   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsam View Post
Thats fine. Then you should change the description of the cvar so server admins dont have to get annoyed when a cvar isnt working the way the description implies.

// Admins immune to being kicked? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "1"
Fair enough will be fixed for 3.0.9 if 3.0.9 is required.
krzynek1
Old 01-22-2009 , 14:52   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #198

hi, i have afk manager 3.0.7-compat, works fine except one thing, manager is counting time in wrong way

example:
if i set sm_afk_move_time to 120, player will be moved to spec in about ~ 60 sec

the same is with sm_afk_move_warn_time, if i set this to 30, the player will be warned in wrong time, and the warnings are printed to chat to quickly, two at one time

on server i got :
SourceMod Version: 1.1.0
Metamod:Source version 1.7.0
retsam
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2009 , 15:25   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #199

Why are you using an older version? But anyways...

Actually let me test that.

I may have had that issue as well now that I think about it.

EDIT: Yup, I just did testing and 3.0.8 on 1.0 linux server, it moved me to spec in 120 secs or so, and my config specifies 180 secs, so something is off. I also just tested a second time on my own windows test server, it does the same thing. Moved to spec in 120 secs, but config specifies 180.

EDIT#2: I just did some re-testing with 3.0.6 and the timer count is correct. SO 3.0.6 works fine, its something you did in 3.0.7-3.0.8. Im reverting back to 3.0.6 for accurate time count till its fixed.

Last edited by retsam; 01-22-2009 at 16:03.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2009 , 17:12   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzynek1 View Post
hi, i have afk manager 3.0.7-compat, works fine except one thing, manager is counting time in wrong way

example:
if i set sm_afk_move_time to 120, player will be moved to spec in about ~ 60 sec

the same is with sm_afk_move_warn_time, if i set this to 30, the player will be warned in wrong time, and the warnings are printed to chat to quickly, two at one time

on server i got :
SourceMod Version: 1.1.0
Metamod:Source version 1.7.0
Upgrade first and then if it still happens give me a print of "sm plugins list" and "cvarlist sm_afk"