Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AMX Mod - Moving to AMX Mod X - help / questions...

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

pandaking
Old 07-31-2006 , 09:01   Re: AMX Mod - Moving to AMX Mod X - help / questions...

OK people, thanks for all of the responses, but I am back for some more help lol

I have a list of plugins I would like installed, quite a few of them already have been by Mik3h, but he hasn't installed a plugin for about a month now, and after emails and emails, lots of promises from him etc, I have kind of given up with him.

Is there anyone else that could install them for me? I would be willing to give you some money once they are all installed etc. although don't expect huge amounts lol.

I would do it all myself, but I have a MTU issue, so I can't upload large files to my server
Such a pain, can upload small text files, MOTD etc but not maps or plugins grrr.

Thanks in advance, I already know how helpfull you guys are...

Last edited by pandaking; 08-01-2006 at 05:23.
pandaking
Old 07-31-2006 , 13:35   Re: AMX Mod - Moving to AMX Mod X - help / questions...

V3n0m435 - Would you still be willing to help me out?
Other members - Is he trustworthy? lol!

Really want this stuff installed...
pandaking
Old 08-01-2006 , 05:23   Re: AMX Mod - Moving to AMX Mod X - help / questions...

Bump!

Anyone? Really need some help here
Please, as I said, I will pay you at the end...

Last edited by pandaking; 08-01-2006 at 05:26.
Spanky McNutnut
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 08-01-2006 , 10:38   Re: AMX Mod - Moving to AMX Mod X - help / questions...

Venom doesnt know anything about AMXX :-/
Ammz
Old 08-01-2006 , 10:53   Re: AMX Mod - Moving to AMX Mod X - help / questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaking
OK, well I will go for X, but is there that plugin he mentioned (weaponarena or knifearena) for X?

I want to be able to make people have knife fights for a round etc.
make them drop there weapons and not be able to pick them up...

Here you go mate

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=170215
Send a message via MSN to Ammz
Kryptic
Old 08-01-2006 , 11:23   Re: AMX Mod - Moving to AMX Mod X - help / questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaking
Well I recently purchased a game server.
I got them to install MetaMod and AMX Mod on the server as I was recommended by a mate.
l problem.

I also found out about amx mod x. Now I know this forum is about amx mod x, and so you will all probably tell me all the reasons not to use amx mod (I wouldn't mind hearing way), and I am very tempted to make the switch.

I can get a proper version, support, and it has the features I am looking for.

I want options bound to a key, and then I can select what I want to do.
The only things I need to do, is to kick, ban, slay, slap, and send messages to everyone.
You can just add an @ sign to make a message in amx mod (I assume same in amx mod x), and I have a feeling amx mod x won't have the rebuy problems.

I want to be able to ban weapons, whilst still have rebuy etc.

One other feature I am looking for is to be able to make users drop all their weapons, except a knife, and not be able to pick up their weapons again for that round. Then you have to knife fight.

So, what do you think?
Well, all your "I wants" are in AMXX so, yeah, AMXX.
Send a message via ICQ to Kryptic Send a message via AIM to Kryptic
pandaking
Old 08-01-2006 , 13:20   Re: AMX Mod - Moving to AMX Mod X - help / questions...

OK, close this thread, you guys have got it all wrong, I will make a new one so my point is clearer.

I have already got Amxx installed and a load of plugins, I just needs some help installing the remaining few. I can't upload large files to my server, so I need someone to help me. Mik3h got amxx and the current plugins installed for me, but he has stopped responding to my emails etc so I need someone to finish off the job!

Last edited by pandaking; 08-01-2006 at 16:12.
Ammz
Old 08-01-2006 , 13:52   Re: AMX Mod - Moving to AMX Mod X - help / questions...

I can help you just add my msn then i'll help you
Send a message via MSN to Ammz
Closed Thread