Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Extract the functionality I need from Zombie:Reloaded

Post New Thread Reply   

SxLc
Old 05-20-2023 , 05:56   Extract the functionality I need from Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #1

I'm building a training server for zombie escape, and when a player attacks a teammate, the attacked player hears a damage sound and prints "... attacked teammate" is printed in the chat.
I need to increase the height of the player's jump by 1.1, but I could not find a plugin to change the height of the jump.

ZR has "no friendly firefunction" and "change jump height function", but when I add zr to the server, there are so many features that I don't need.
So, can you please extract only "no friendly fir"e and "change jump height" from zr
evans
Old 06-03-2023 , 07:50   Re: Extract the functionality I need from Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #2

This whole zombie mod is huge bull****, especially in combo with nosteam platform. It only opening security holes and decent players without any cheats only suffer in this. A shame of the whole counter strike. Unless you have pc from 2010 year, i recommend install rather last of us, scum or any similar game...
Old 06-05-2023 , 09:01   Re: Extract the functionality I need from Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #3

Well...i think i can basically only agree. The utter trash mod which only damages the game itself. In my opinion, this does not belong to cstrike at all. Somebody got probably too much bored and did not know which game to cripple up more. Poor victim counter strike got screwed . That's how it feels to me. Not to mention which people playing this...
Ideal environment which creates space for cheaters, various glitch makers and similar creepy crawlies. Total junkyard. This is not for decent serious players in any case. It would need complete sanitize or better, throw in trash basket and spill out. There is no need to comment it more. Judge for yourself...

Perhaps only good thing on this are escape maps, that has some sense maybe....but it still does not apologize how vulnerable becomes your server with this "mod". I almost would compare it with something like when you open your house door and above it put big table with "hackers are welcome here" sign.

Mainly i wanted to say, when you mentioned nosteam platform, be very very careful when you installing nosteam cstrike. It's 100% confirmed it contains a kind of trojan horse and similar trash! This all is completed with requiring administrator rights when launched. Pretty tasty pickles with cold ham cuts for someone, a savoury.
Oylsister
Old 06-05-2023 , 23:40   Re: Extract the functionality I need from Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxLc View Post
I'm building a training server for zombie escape, and when a player attacks a teammate, the attacked player hears a damage sound and prints "... attacked teammate" is printed in the chat.
I need to increase the height of the player's jump by 1.1, but I could not find a plugin to change the height of the jump.

ZR has "no friendly firefunction" and "change jump height function", but when I add zr to the server, there are so many features that I don't need.
So, can you please extract only "no friendly fir"e and "change jump height" from zr
I can separate jump height function from zr plugin and make it standalone plugin, but no friendly fire message plugin is already existed here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2297634