12% 

Grenade Realism

Post New Thread Reply   

capndurk
Old 04-06-2006 , 13:50  
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by P34nut
in Counter-Strike if you have the grenade in your hand and you put the attack button. it wil release the pin....so the grenade is "active"

Please look at the animation again
In order to pull the safety pin, you have to hold the safety lever down. When the pin is pulled, the grenade doesn't start "counting down" until the safety lever is released. In other words, in order for the primer to be ignited, you have to let go of the lever. Typically, though, you release the lever when you throw the grenade, not while it's in your hand.
GHW_Chronic
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-06-2006 , 15:35  
Reply With Quote #12

Then this is the "Grenade pull pin and release safety lever thingy and hold" plugin.
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic
kgcs10
Old 07-01-2006 , 09:10   Re: Grenade Realism
Reply With Quote #13

Do flash bangs and smoke grenades not explode? How to make them explode, if not can be added?

FREE TO JOIN
Vegetaz
Old 02-15-2007 , 07:20   Re: Grenade Realism
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgcs10 View Post
Do flash bangs and smoke grenades not explode? How to make them explode, if not can be added?
yea, i would like that FB and SG would explode too!!

by the way, am i the only who gets this " [AMXX] Run time error 4 (plugin "grenaderealism.amxx") - debug not enabled!" ???

1 more thing, it would be realy nice if u add the "reload bar" (you kno, when u defuse the bomb?) so the people could actualy see the timer of grenade.. (usualy people dont even read the "u must trough the grenade or it will explode in ur hand" (or smth), so ppl dont realy understand why they explode o.o)..
but the idea of plugin is cool =}}
P34nut
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-15-2007 , 09:27   Re: Grenade Realism
Reply With Quote #15

Im sorry but im not supporting this plugin anymore.. If anyone want to take it over then its yours... else Plugin approvers can unapprove/ trash this
Veteran Member
Old 02-22-2007 , 09:35   Re: Grenade Realism
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetaz View Post
yea, i would like that FB and SG would explode too!!

by the way, am i the only who gets this " [AMXX] Run time error 4 (plugin "grenaderealism.amxx") - debug not enabled!" ???

1 more thing, it would be realy nice if u add the "reload bar" (you kno, when u defuse the bomb?) so the people could actualy see the timer of grenade.. (usualy people dont even read the "u must trough the grenade or it will explode in ur hand" (or smth), so ppl dont realy understand why they explode o.o)..
but the idea of plugin is cool =}}
Meh. Enable debug on the plugin and post the full error (add the word debug next to it in your plugins.ini).
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
andrey (Russia)
Old 11-08-2007 , 13:46   Re: Grenade Realism
Reply With Quote #17

I'm sorry, but grenade will not explode when you block a lever. But also I think its funny plugin ;)
KingCommentor
Old 03-08-2008 , 15:48   Re: Grenade Realism
Reply With Quote #18

The only thing bad about the plugin, is that it doesnt hurt anyone else around you when it explodes in your hand.

I wanted to try it out so I pulled out my grenade like I was going to throw it and walked over to the CT base and stood right next to one of them. The grenade exploded but only I died and no dmg was delt to the oppsoing player.
---
And I don't really like that warning message, people should learn the hard way (: But I changed that myself.
I was looking through the .sma but I cant find where the dmg radius is or if its made to not affect other players.

Last edited by KingCommentor; 03-08-2008 at 16:01.
Send a message via AIM to KingCommentor
Ka NIP Shun
Old 03-08-2008 , 16:32   Re: Grenade Realism
Reply With Quote #19

the only thing this would be good for is "cooking" the grenade

it should let the other person die too :/
Old 03-08-2008 , 20:26   Re: Grenade Realism
Reply With Quote #20

This plugin should make HE grenades detenate after 10 seconds of pulling the pin. So reguardless you should be able to pull the pin then throw it, and still the grenade blows up.

For example- You pull your pin on your grenade, hold it for 5 seconds then throw it. 5 seconds later the grenade should explode. Or you hold the grenade for 3 seconds, then it should explode 7 seconds later.

Right now, the grenade explodes about 3 seconds after you throw it. (Which is default for the game anyways)