Raised This Month: $271 Target: $400
 67% 

[CSGO, CSS] Show Player Clips 1.1.1


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
eyal282
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Old 08-09-2019 , 05:40   Re: [CSGO, CSS] Show Player Clips 1.0.0
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmm View Post
Have you actually tested this? Don't think you can ClientCommand that cvar.
Yes and FakeClientCommand doesn't tend to work for commands that don't belong to the server like sm_help
__________________
Accepting private work. Contact me if you're interested.
If you like my work, feel free to donate in appreciation with PayPal or CSGO Skins.

Total Donated: 15$
eyal282 is offline
fenixdoido
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Old 11-08-2019 , 11:16   Re: [CSGO, CSS] Show Player Clips 1.0.0
Reply With Quote #22

Plugin not working since the last CSS update
Code:
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM] Exception reported: Failed to get "RecomputeClipbrushes" signature.
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM] Blaming: showplayerclips.smx
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM]   [0] SetFailState
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM]   [1] Line 346, D:\Utilites\SteamCMD\aimservcsgo\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\showplayerclips.sp::SetupSDKCalls
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM]   [2] Line 114, D:\Utilites\SteamCMD\aimservcsgo\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\showplayerclips.sp::OnPluginStart
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM] Unable to load plugin "showplayerclips.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)

Last edited by fenixdoido; 11-08-2019 at 11:34.
fenixdoido is offline
butare
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2016
Old 11-08-2019 , 17:47   Re: [CSGO, CSS] Show Player Clips 1.0.0
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixdoido View Post
Plugin not working since the last CSS update
Code:
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM] Exception reported: Failed to get "RecomputeClipbrushes" signature.
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM] Blaming: showplayerclips.smx
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM]   [0] SetFailState
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM]   [1] Line 346, D:\Utilites\SteamCMD\aimservcsgo\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\showplayerclips.sp::SetupSDKCalls
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM]   [2] Line 114, D:\Utilites\SteamCMD\aimservcsgo\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\showplayerclips.sp::OnPluginStart
L 11/08/2019 - 13:32:20: [SM] Unable to load plugin "showplayerclips.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
Thanks for the report, signature was updated (Check out 1.1.0 release)!
butare is offline
fenixdoido
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Old 11-08-2019 , 18:44   Re: [CSGO, CSS] Show Player Clips 1.0.0
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by butare View Post
Thanks for the report, signature was updated (Check out 1.1.0 release)!
Thanks! Its working on my local Win server, but not on Linux.

Spoiler

Last edited by fenixdoido; 11-08-2019 at 18:55.
fenixdoido is offline
butare
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2016
Old 11-08-2019 , 19:18   Re: [CSGO, CSS] Show Player Clips 1.0.0
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixdoido View Post
Thanks! Its working on my local Win server, but not on Linux.

Spoiler
Alright, thanks again, updated css offsets for linux, can you confirm it works (download gamedata from main repository)? before I release it.
butare is offline
fenixdoido
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Old 11-08-2019 , 19:25   Re: [CSGO, CSS] Show Player Clips 1.0.0
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by butare View Post
Alright, thanks again, updated css offsets for linux, can you confirm it works (download gamedata from main repository)? before I release it.
Yup, its working now (:
Ty

Last edited by fenixdoido; 11-08-2019 at 19:27.
fenixdoido is offline
xeeek
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Old 11-27-2019 , 10:40   Re: [CSGO, CSS] Show Player Clips 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #27

Can you add texture to the walls of the сlip? Sometimes you can't see the edges when the edges go into the wall
xeeek is offline
butare
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2016
Old 11-27-2019 , 14:31   Re: [CSGO, CSS] Show Player Clips 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeeek View Post
Can you add texture to the walls of the сlip? Sometimes you can't see the edges when the edges go into the wall
Currently there is no good way to fully draw player clips, neither draw edges that has its vertices outside the world.
butare is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode