Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Admin Free Look

Post New Thread Reply   

bl00keRs
Old 06-21-2009 , 07:35   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #111

This plugin ..., I know somebody who has changed this ... to a good plugin Don't litter your ftp:// by this.

Last edited by Alka; 06-23-2009 at 16:38. Reason: keep your insults for yourself!
DaxMan
Old 06-23-2009 , 01:15   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #112

So, where can i find this "other" plugin ?
bl00keRs
Old 06-23-2009 , 02:43   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #113

Here is version 2.0F of Jims' plugin, I will not write changelog from A to F, now it's H version but I'm saw more troubles than in F...

Last edited by bl00keRs; 05-28-2010 at 03:26.
DaxMan
Old 06-23-2009 , 11:39   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl00keRs View Post
Here is version 2.0F of Jims' plugin, I will not write changelog from A to F, now it's H version but I'm saw more troubles than in F...
Ok, thx..or Tackar så mycket ;)
DaxMan
Old 06-23-2009 , 15:01   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxMan View Post
Ok, thx..or Tackar så mycket ;)
version 2.0F has the same problem. After a while the game restarts. This happens when ptb is trying to move one admin from a team to another.

Too bad I like the idea with this plugin. Its very usefull when you want to try to catch cheaters and when you dont want a "ghost" server.

anyway, thx for the help.
bl00keRs
Old 06-23-2009 , 15:54   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #116

HMMM...I don't know what are you talking about, I have PTB too, and admins are transfering/switching, but server isn't restarting Oo Maybe others plugins you've are not compatible with admin spect?

For example:
For 1 week ago plugin worked very good for me, but today when I installed some of plugin, don't remeber what plugin was it, so now admins are transfered to spect after dead and then when round starting something transfering them back to team they were...
DaxMan
Old 06-24-2009 , 01:05   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #117

When i uninstall Admin Free look, ptb switch players between CT and T without "game_comencing". If i uninstall ptb and use Admin free look everything works as it should do, no "game_comencing".
So it has to be something with ptb and admin free look when they both are active.

This happens when there are few players on the server ( round 5-6 players ), and most of the players are admin's. I have seen, in this thread, that im not the only one with this "game_comencing" phenomenon.
bl00keRs
Old 06-25-2009 , 03:44   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #118

Look, I'm installed some plugin and then admins see trouble like that:
http://i44.tinypic.com/21buhl0.jpg

Look at chat...
Before installation that plugin (don't know what a plugin) was good and never seen that.
Jack86
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2009 , 11:14   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #119

From time to time on my server only admins can't enter spec, they enter it that round and if they press M they can enter it again over and over althou it should display "Only 1 teamchange allowed", and when that round is over they are respawned at their team spawn point.

zamorac
Old 08-05-2009 , 17:27   Re: Admin Free Look
Reply With Quote #120

I don`t really know if this plugin was updated to do this, so i`ll just post. I have changed the plugin so when you die and go to spec it no longer says *SPEC* nick : message, now it sends messages like you are in the team. Again, i don`t know if you already did this, im just trying to help, if anyone wants ill post the code or something?