8% 

[CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.5.0.0 (unsupported)

Post New Thread Reply   

Ethiixx
Old 03-11-2015 , 03:10   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
If you are using a style that uses ThirdPerson from timer-physics_thirdperson_csgo.sp and you die, when you are spectating players your camera/viewpoint gets stuck/anchored to your corpse and you see the movement of the player you are spectating but you see it from where you died. It's really weird. It kind of reminds me of how the !hide command used to be all weird when you died as well, but if you disabled it when dead things would look normal again and you'd re-enable it next round. The !hide command has obviously been fixed for a while but this seems like a similar issue.

By any chance is there anybody familiar with the problem and have any idea how to fix it?

edit: Since people can't seem to find a link to the plugin, I'll post a copy of Timer-2.3.0.4 that I have. I threw together some install instructions inside it too, since those were taken down from the github. I also made a folder called "Pre Compiled" inside the ..scripting/compiled folder, where I placed versions of the Timers various .smx files that were compiled against SourceMod 1.6.x. (because you can't compile many of the Timers .sp files using SourceMod 1.7.x). There are two versions of the precompiled .smx's, CSGO and NOT-CSGO. Use em, don't use em, whatever, it's all the same to me. The CSGO version is compiled using colors.inc and the NOT-CSGO version is compiled using morecolors.inc. If you are going to compile the .sp's yourself, then it doesn't matter which download you pick.
This new version does not work properly on our servers, is anyone able to help me install it or so it themselves? I will gladly pay you

TranQuility Gaming Owner | www.tranquilitygaming.net
Send a message via Skype™ to Ethiixx
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-11-2015 , 06:00   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethiixx View Post
This new version does not work properly on our servers, is anyone able to help me install it or so it themselves? I will gladly pay you
The error description "does not work properly" does not work properly.

We are not mind readers, so please explain your issues very detailed if you want help. Include any error log if applicable.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
samsah
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-12-2015 , 02:44   Re: Zipcore Timer stats ingame
Reply With Quote #1133

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerRene View Post
Hey,

I created a server with zipcore timer and installed the web stats on my webserver.
All is working fine but i want one last thing.
When someone types !stats or something like that ingame i want to open a ingame window
with the stats site about the player.
To do that i need a plugin to create a command and link it to the page with a STEAMID variable.

How can i do that?
Maybe there is already something for the zipcore timer.
Please help.
You could use Web Shortcuts plugin.
Old 03-21-2015 , 15:22   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1134

I installed this today but i got a problem... We can't move..
Can someone please help me ??
yuka
Old 03-24-2015 , 20:53   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1135

Does anyone have the old replay bot plugin? I don't care if it's broken or not
Scrumilation
Old 04-01-2015 , 14:42   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag0nzz97 View Post
I installed this today but i got a problem... We can't move..
Can someone please help me ??
you didn't isntall it correctly, check the FAQ, probably forgot a translation or to setup the styles.cfg
mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 04-04-2015 , 12:55   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1137

Hello,

how can I enable that you can bunnyhop and jump on spawnzone? (But only with maxspeed)

Last edited by mazdarx8; 04-04-2015 at 12:55.
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2015 , 21:53   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1138

why does it say world record if it doesn't connect to a main database to check scores from everyone who uses this plugin? all the records stored is from the mysql its connected to right? its same as hlxstats or rankme / gameme

only shows top player in ur server. or does it actually collect information around everyone who uses the plugin and distributes it? cause i dont see much of that yet. just see people with 1-3 world records like its so easy to get?
samsah
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-08-2015 , 01:09   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin955 View Post
why does it say world record if it doesn't connect to a main database to check scores from everyone who uses this plugin? all the records stored is from the mysql its connected to right? its same as hlxstats or rankme / gameme

only shows top player in ur server. or does it actually collect information around everyone who uses the plugin and distributes it? cause i dont see much of that yet. just see people with 1-3 world records like its so easy to get?
It is just called "WR". Better name could be Map Record. It does not use any global databases, only yours.
Old 04-08-2015 , 16:36   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.x
Reply With Quote #1140

yeah thats what i thought.