Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 03-22-2018 , 10:10   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #331

Quote:
Originally Posted by armis12 View Post
How do I make it so that when you drop your weapon you don't have to use !ws again to apply the skin, like i grab an awp after setting the skin for it and it doesn't stay on there again unless I buy it from buyzone. any clue ? please help.
if you have a skin in your inventory and you selected it to be used in your loadout, does every weapon you pick up automatically change to your skin? nope. only the ones you buy get your choice of skin on it, not pickups as normal skins function

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
armis12
Old 03-22-2018 , 15:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
if you have a skin in your inventory and you selected it to be used in your loadout, does every weapon you pick up automatically change to your skin? nope. only the ones you buy get your choice of skin on it, not pickups as normal skins function
Is there a possibility that somehow you could change that ? recode it a bit ? I was on a server that has !ws and they managed to make it so that every weapon you pick up has the skin on it.

If not I understand.

Last edited by armis12; 03-22-2018 at 15:50.
kgns
Old 03-23-2018 , 13:25   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by armis12 View Post
Is there a possibility that somehow you could change that ? recode it a bit ? I was on a server that has !ws and they managed to make it so that every weapon you pick up has the skin on it.

If not I understand.
im not saying its hard to do, in fact its piss easy to implement that.

but i like and want this plugin clean. overriding every weapon you pick up seems like a really quality degrading feature. i wouldnt want that on my servers.

you can add it for yourself though, source code is public anyway

armis12
Old 03-23-2018 , 13:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #334

Maybe its not hard But I suck ass at coding would be great help if you could add it for me. Privately even if you dont want it public

It's !ws anyways just need it to attract players and I seen a few server do have that pick up of weapons with skins.
kgns
Old 03-23-2018 , 14:27   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #335

that's why im saying you can do it yourself (i.e. either yourself or a coder you know/hire)
i myself dont have time for personal variations sadly

armis12
Old 03-23-2018 , 15:02   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #336

coders for hire are extinct. Anyways thanks for the advice.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-25-2018 , 13:10   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnoyek View Post
i type !cw and does nothing... what's i done wrong?
This is not the Custom Weapons, type !ws.
xm3kilo
Old 04-03-2018 , 03:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #338

I think this plugin is causing crashes on my server relating to the GiveNamedItem line in the Accelerator stack trace. Any ideas?
Is this plugin compatible with always weapon skins?

Last edited by xm3kilo; 04-03-2018 at 09:58.
SabesQSim
Old 04-14-2018 , 20:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #339

Hello, I installed this script on my server but weapons.smx is making the server crash..
Keep getting the lobby ffffffffffffff error in my csgo console.
If I take weapons.smx out of the plugins folder, server works again..
Anyway around this?

Thanks!
KsB2000
Old 04-21-2018 , 10:02   Plugin Broken?
Reply With Quote #340

Since the New Update ( http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2018/04/20344/ )

Server is crashing on joining and prints in console as error

Host_Error: Index error writing string table baseline downloadables

Question to me is why it crashes on the baseline "downloadables"

Thanks for any help in advance ^^