Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D] Item Buy System

Post New Thread Reply   

birno
Old 04-04-2010 , 17:25   Re: [L4D] Item Buy System
Reply With Quote #341

On local server as an admin I can heal my self and refill my ammo with the !heal and !refill command totally free for example if I have 0 points.
If I try it from the !usepoints menu I get the error message, that havent enough point so in this case its works fine.
Is this normal?
How can I correct it?

I changed the plugin to a normal user can use the heal and refill commads too, but if they dont have enough point they get the correct error, it only work badly when an admin use it.
Sorry fro my english.
andresoares
Old 04-16-2010 , 10:54   Re: [L4D] Item Buy System
Reply With Quote #342

uh, I have a problem here...
what should I do for only reseting points in a coop game, after the whole campaign ends? I tried both "0" and "1" in points_reset_round, but it resets at the end of each level.
thanks for the help
DecapitatedZombie
Old 07-24-2010 , 22:10   Re: [L4D] Item Buy System
Reply With Quote #343

Please help. I need a solution. Great plugin by the way. No one can buy anything. The menu works. It gives you points, but here's the problem. For example, I have 15 points. Let's say I want to buy a health kit. Okay. I buy it. I get no health kit. And I look back and end up with just 5 points. It spends your points, but it doesn't give you what you want. I know it's just a problem with my server. Do I need SDK Tools Installed? I didn't download the SP file. I just got the plugin. Please help. Thanks!
delirium_trigger
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-24-2010 , 23:15   Re: [L4D] Item Buy System
Reply With Quote #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecapitatedZombie View Post
Please help. I need a solution. Great plugin by the way. No one can buy anything. The menu works. It gives you points, but here's the problem. For example, I have 15 points. Let's say I want to buy a health kit. Okay. I buy it. I get no health kit. And I look back and end up with just 5 points. It spends your points, but it doesn't give you what you want. I know it's just a problem with my server. Do I need SDK Tools Installed? I didn't download the SP file. I just got the plugin. Please help. Thanks!
Do you have a build enabler or a fort spawner plugin installed at the same time? Most build enablers glitch the buy system. To fix either disable "admin only" for that build enabler or get rid of the builder entirely.
Dazzle
Old 07-28-2010 , 23:46   Re: [L4D] Item Buy System
Reply With Quote #345

How do i add a defib to the list?
themoldyone
Old 11-03-2010 , 18:24   Re: [L4D] Item Buy System
Reply With Quote #346

Any way to just have a !buy plugin without the point system, I want something like that for my server.
Dr.Joint
Old 09-20-2011 , 08:51   Re: [L4D] Item Buy System
Reply With Quote #347

Hey everyone,
could someone help me to add a respawn option for survivors to the buy menu ? im runing a 8vs8 server atm thats the missing option i would like to edit it by myself but.. my sourcepawn skills are almost zero. I would also like to add points if some1 revive a dead survivor with the CPR that he got for this 20 points, hunter pounces good pounce 10 pts, avarage, deadly... looking for people what would like to help me with
winged_box
Old 08-25-2013 , 05:51   Re: [L4D] Item Buy System
Reply With Quote #348

Hi,

Can anyone please help me think of a way to reduce the points awarded for spitter's spit?

Something similar to :
  • points_amount_infected_pull - 1 points
  • points_amount_infected_pounce - 1 points
  • points_amount_infected_vomit - 1 points
I'm using this for a 10VS10 server and people always earn point at a really fast rate through spitter as they can easily damaged 5 to 8 players altogether.

I want to reduced the points awarded to '1' or maybe '0.5'

Last edited by winged_box; 08-25-2013 at 05:54.
Raikage
Old 03-31-2023 , 17:23   Re: [L4D] Item Buy System
Reply With Quote #349

When I make changes in the sp file, there is no difference in the game. I added RegConsoleCmd("buy", PointsMenu); but it does not work. Also, the "mega mob" does not do anything when I buy it. Can anyone help?

Edit: Nevermind, I needed to compile the sp. got it to work on the sourcemod site.

Last edited by Raikage; 03-31-2023 at 22:55.