Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

XBlade_RunnerX
Old 08-18-2019 , 12:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1881

Oh Awesome. How did you get the flags working?
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2019 , 14:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1882

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primeas View Post
I'm not sure if anyone else uses these stats today, so I have not created a public version yet. However, I present my version which is up to date. If anyone is interested I can upload a current version here.
I do, would appreciate if you can. Your version is much improved over the default template. Perhaps let Mukkis know and maybe he can merge it into his releases. I don't think he's very active nowadays, though.
Old 11-18-2019 , 03:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1883

Quote:
I'm not sure if anyone else uses these stats today, so I have not created a public version yet. However, I present my version which is up to date. If anyone is interested I can upload a current version here.

I have removed many things that I found too much. My version contains the following changes to the original:

- Animated Country Flags (IP to Country csv)
- Player Profil read the Picture from Steam Profil
- Player Profil Country linked to wikipedia country infos
- Campaign with Map Picture
- MOTD for your motd.txt
- Responsive Mobile Device
- Rank 1,2,3 Player on the Header
- Timed Maps only avaible on Player Profil
- Responsive Design for Mobile Devices
- Supported: PHP 5 till 7
- Supported: English, German

English Demo: http://l4d2.primeas.de/en

** I am not sure if my stats still contain errors. I worked on it for 2 months, and its looks awesome i think.

Looks awesome. If you let me, I can include your work at the main post of this thread? Maybe consider uploading your work to the Github so others can better comment or even participate the development of your work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
I do, would appreciate if you can. Your version is much improved over the default template. Perhaps let Mukkis know and maybe he can merge it into his releases. I don't think he's very active nowadays, though.
I have been off the radar for some time now. I am sorry for not having the required time and force to participate here more often. However I am happy that others have continued the development and maintenance, which I have not been active at. Really sorry about that

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
darkbret
Old 11-26-2019 , 10:53   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1884

Quote:
Could you add more flags image? Some country's flag is not available

Last edited by darkbret; 11-26-2019 at 10:53.
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2019 , 14:31   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1885

Primeas, thanks a lot for sharing! The modern UI lift really brings new life into the stats page. One question - any support for regional server stats? AKA:

Old 11-27-2019 , 21:20   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1886

I have the .gif version of flags uploaded, but it looks like the image linking is broken when you view the players online page:

Not sure if this is a problem on my end, but the leaderboard flags work fine.
Old 12-07-2019 , 06:26   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1887

Unfortunately, I have to remove the date. The data collected by this plugin are illegal without the consent of the players who join the servers. Without the consent of the players, no personal data may be stored or processed. Since Left 4 Dead 2 is a very old game and there is no function of approval, I have removed my own stats once. This law applies in the EU
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2019 , 10:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1888

Quote:
Unfortunately, I have to remove the date. The data collected by this plugin are illegal without the consent of the players who join the servers. Without the consent of the players, no personal data may be stored or processed. Since Left 4 Dead 2 is a very old game and there is no function of approval, I have removed my own stats once. This law applies in the EU
Oh yeah... forgot about GDPR. Thanks anyways for your efforts.
Old 12-07-2019 , 17:20   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1889

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Oh yeah... forgot about GDPR. Thanks anyways for your efforts.

Yes, that's annoying. i worked on the system for 2 months and it worked from php5.6 to 7.3 i was about to release it. I have been legally informed about the new laws in Europe. Even Steam names and Steam ID are personal data. You now need an approval from each player. no logs may be created without the consent. so i had to remove my stats too i had over 3500 player profiles in my database which were without approval. And that will be the new internet standard. The only possibility is to rewrite the plugin that it stores no data until the player has given the consent. But if he gives his permission you have to anonymize the ip address and Steam Name and you are not allowed to use the data anymore like a steam avatar without the permission of Steam (Steamreader) .... You even have to issue the logging of the gameserver files or write it into your data agreement. very crazy many things are no longer possible

There are still these Player Stats from GameMe I'm curious if they close their company
foxhound27
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-19-2019 , 13:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1890

what the ... i want it! we can hide real steamid thats not a problem