Post New Thread Reply   

Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2023 , 09:15   Re: Anty retry for bh
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlibre View Post
yes in a simplified way
He meant you need to check for players identity for example player ip or steamid, and check if the same client with the same auth has reconneted.
@VIP System 100% done !

Last edited by Natsheh; 04-21-2023 at 09:16.
Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2023 , 09:47   Re: Anty retry for bh
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
He meant you need to check for players identity for example player ip or steamid, and check if the same client with the same auth has reconneted.
I think I'm sure that the player's id will be the same until the map changes, that's why I check it since it won't be assigned to another, something like that is how I see it

Code:
client connect -->

playerA -> id = 1
playerB -> id = 2
playerC -> id = 3

client disconnect <--

playerB -> id = 2

client connect -->

playerD -> id = 4
playerE -> id = 5
playerB -> id = 2
the count is consecutive and does not retake the ids already assigned, unless you free it from memory

PHP Code:
public client_disconnect(id)
{

is_user_retry[id] = 0

I'm not entirely sure about it, it's what I realized doing tests with the bots

Last edited by mlibre; 04-21-2023 at 09:51.
JocAnis
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2023 , 13:18   Re: Anty retry for bh
Reply With Quote #13

@mlibre good try!
But it wont work. In case: when playerA disconnect, and dont want to join again, you will infect a new connected player, because he got the ID of playerA who just disconnected..

My blog: http://primekz.xyz (in progress...) - not active (dec 2022)
mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 04-22-2023 , 17:10   Re: Anty retry for bh
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
@mlibre good try!
But it wont work. In case: when playerA disconnect, and dont want to join again, you will infect a new connected player, because he got the ID of playerA who just disconnected..
has put me in doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
The "userid" is NOT the first value. The first column is the entity index. The "userid" is the third column, the value after the name (unironically labeled "userid").

The entity index is always between 1 and 32. The userid is essentially a count of the number of new connections while the server is running. You get assigned a userid when you join and you keep that userid through all map changes until you disconnect. The counter resets when the server is hard restarted.
Old 04-24-2023 , 13:55   Re: Anty retry for bh
Reply With Quote #15

then you wanted to do with get_user_userid( id ), not a entity ID

mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2023 , 09:03   Re: Anty retry for bh
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
then you wanted to do with get_user_userid( id ), not a entity ID
really in fact I had to use the celltrie, it didn't save the same old ID as I thought
Old 04-25-2023 , 12:32   Re: Anty retry for bh
Reply With Quote #17

and reset his is_user_retry[ id ] on first infection, otherwise he will be infected on every round cuz of is_user_retry[ id ] = 1

mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2023 , 13:09   Re: Anty retry for bh
Reply With Quote #18

true you're right, I missed it
Old 04-26-2023 , 11:30   Re: Anty retry for bh
Reply With Quote #19

When I retry and join team I just watched players finish off the round as the *dead*. How is it they are doing this? I had to install a respawn plugin to get to that point. Also one that shows HP when aiming is helpful. I got it to punish the infected on retry. Host can set the task to run like a timeout for X number of seconds as CVAR or use that timeout after disconnect or time before next map change. Further adjustment to script is likely needed.

Code:
new const szChant[]={"say ^"Player is not coming back soon.^""}; new sid[MAX_PLAYERS+1][5], bool: b_Bot[MAX_PLAYERS+1],g_cvar_end, g_cvar_time public plugin_precache() {     register_plugin("Biohazard", VERSION, "cheap_suit")     //SPiNX - few mods so players cannot exploit disconnecting when infected.     register_dictionary("common.txt")     g_cvar_end = register_cvar("retry_mapend", "1") //map end or time-out     g_cvar_time = register_cvar("retry_time", "20") //time to place on task . . . public client_putinserver(id) {     if(is_user_connected(id))     {         b_Bot[id] = is_user_bot(id) ? true : false         if(!g_botclient_pdata && g_czero)         {             static param[1]             param[0] = id             if(!task_exists(TASKID_CZBOTPDATA))                 set_task(1.0, "task_botclient_pdata", TASKID_CZBOTPDATA, param, 1)         }         if(get_pcvar_num(cvar_randomclass) && g_classcount > 1)             g_player_class[id] = _random(g_classcount)         if(!b_Bot[id])         {             get_user_info(id, "*sid", sid[id], charsmax(sid[]))             new iTask_Client_retry = str_to_num(sid[id])             if(task_exists(iTask_Client_retry))             {                 remove_task(iTask_Client_retry)                 g_zombie[id] = true                 set_task(2.0, "@Welcome", id)             }         }     } } @Welcome( id ) /////DO STUFF///// is_user_connected       ( id )         ? client_print(id, print_chat, "%L", LANG_PLAYER, "BACK")         & client_print(id, print_chat, "%L", LANG_PLAYER, "ON")         & get_cvar_pointer("bh_enabled") ? server_print("BioHazard not running...") : (g_zombie[id] ? server_cmd("amx_infect #%d", get_user_userid(id)) : server_print("User is not infected"))         : console_cmd(0, szChant)         & server_print("Client did not use retry exploit!") public client_disconnected(id) {     remove_task(TASKID_STRIPNGIVE + id)     remove_task(TASKID_UPDATESCR + id)     remove_task(TASKID_SPAWNDELAY + id)     remove_task(TASKID_WEAPONSMENU + id)     remove_task(TASKID_CHECKSPAWN + id)     g_disconnected[id] = true     remove_user_model(g_modelent[id])     if(!b_Bot[id] && g_zombie[id])     {         new iTask_Client_retry = str_to_num(sid[id])         set_task(get_pcvar_num(g_cvar_time)*1.0, "@Welcome", iTask_Client_retry, _, _, get_pcvar_num(g_cvar_end) ? ("d" ) : ("a", "1"))         sid[id][4] = 0;     } }

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 04-27-2023 at 13:05. Reason: Further adjustment to script is likely needed.