Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-08-2018 , 23:38   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by xm3kilo View Post
6267, ptah build 12 still crashes.
same to me , server still get freeze
Old 12-09-2018 , 00:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #462

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
same to me , server still get freeze
Found someone to solve the problem?
m22b
Old 12-09-2018 , 03:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #463

i think problem not in ptah
i use ptah and Weapon Limit (hlmod.ru/resources/ogranichenie-oruzhija.827/) no problem.

Maybe problem in WS?
Nerus
Old 12-09-2018 , 06:59   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #464

It's works,

basically you will need update SM, and PTaH to the newest version, and to be sure recompile Weapons plugin, remember to stop server before update.

If you still have problems with it, move all plugins to "disabled" folder, but leave only weapons and try to run server, next set weapon skin to be sure that server will not crash.

Last edited by Nerus; 12-09-2018 at 07:01.
kgns
Old 12-09-2018 , 07:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #465

the problem with PTaH is that 1.0.9 is not fully compatible with the CSGO update. it is updated for only GiveNamedItem pre and post hooks. this plugins uses that hook and WeaponCanUse hook for deathmatch gamemode fix. since things are unstable atm, i released 1.3.2 which uses WeaponCanUse hook only for deathmatch servers. this should remove potential crashes from WeaponCanUse hook for non-dm servers.

also if you have other plugins that use other PTaH hooks, they aren't stable yet. so you'll have to remove any plugin that uses PTaH extension, other than this one. use 1.0.9 PTaH and restart your server and see if it works

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
benmassey
Old 12-09-2018 , 12:27   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #466

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
the problem with PTaH is that 1.0.9 is not fully compatible with the CSGO update. it is updated for only GiveNamedItem pre and post hooks. this plugins uses that hook and WeaponCanUse hook for deathmatch gamemode fix. since things are unstable atm, i released 1.3.2 which uses WeaponCanUse hook only for deathmatch servers. this should remove potential crashes from WeaponCanUse hook for non-dm servers.

also if you have other plugins that use other PTaH hooks, they aren't stable yet. so you'll have to remove any plugin that uses PTaH extension, other than this one. use 1.0.9 PTaH and restart your server and see if it works
its work but crashing the server
any idea??
kgns
Old 12-09-2018 , 15:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by benmassey View Post
its work but crashing the server
any idea??
how about doing what i told word for word or post some logs

yurihabib
Old 12-09-2018 , 19:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #468

Works good with : Sourcemod 6267
V1.0.9-build12
And v1.3.2 Weapons.
kgns
Old 12-09-2018 , 19:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #469

sourcemod 6265, 6266, 6267 will not matter, only difference between these versions is a few gamedata offset changes, which gets automatically updated by sourcemod itself anyway. if something is working for 6267, it works for 6265 and 6266 too.

Madmouse17
Old 12-10-2018 , 00:52   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post

Thanks a lot, the updated plugin helped, crashing and freezing stopped! everything works perfectly !