Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface

Post New Thread Reply   

MacGyver
Old 08-07-2009 , 16:59   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #831

IS THERE ANY WAY TO MANUALLY SET A PLAYERS RANK????
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 08-07-2009 , 19:07   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #832

I use sqliteadmin to delete players such as banned players etc.

Just open the tf2stats.sq3 with sqliteadmin in addons\sourcemod\data\sqlite and go into edit data. You can then do a search for a players name or steam id etc and delete the line from the database.

Or if you want to change their Rank then you can change the scores in the table.

- Lob (UK)
Onedda
Old 08-08-2009 , 06:04   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #833

Quote:
Originally Posted by r5053 View Post
Sneak peak:

The planed release day is in two weaks.

The V5 will include a new Webinterface (coded and designed by Smokestorm),

this is a work in Progress Screenshot:

The new V5 Plugin includes a optional killlogging which allows you to see who killed who with which weapon for 3 days (with the default settings,longer is of course possible).
When are getting this new web interface?
Sexual Harassment Panda
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2009 , 18:22   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #834

For next version, could the tf2 superlogs be integrated so there is more stuff logged. I'd love to know how many headshots/backstabs etc. i had.
Old 08-12-2009 , 23:58   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #835

How do you reset the stats to zero?
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 08-13-2009 , 05:13   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #836

Just delete the tf2stats.sq3 in addons\sourcemod\data\sqlite and restart the Server if you want a fresh stats file.

- Lob (UK)

Last edited by Lob (UK; 08-13-2009 at 05:15.
h00x
Old 08-15-2009 , 04:48   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #837

It would be nice to see total play time added to the ranking system... Like how gametracker shows the top 10 users and score it also lists total online/play time within that server.
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 08-15-2009 , 05:46   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #838

session - shows you your total playtime on the Server.

- Lob (UK)
panchoman
Old 08-15-2009 , 10:34   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #839

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lob (UK View Post
Just delete the tf2stats.sq3 in addons\sourcemod\data\sqlite and restart the Server if you want a fresh stats file.

- Lob (UK)
also, you could type rank_admin in counsle ;)
voidborn
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-19-2009 , 21:11   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #840

So I've been trying to get the webinterface working, however I keep getting DB Query failed errors on the main page as well as a series of errors like,

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\map_ranking.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 3

Notice: Undefined index: ppp in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 4

Notice: Undefined index: playername in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 34
Notice: Undefined variable: fromplayer in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\top10.php on line 35

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\top10.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined variable: fromplayer in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\top10.php on line 87

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\top10.php on line 88

I honestly have no idea what I am doing. However, I do know that the database.cfg is perfectly configured, I've checked the tags multiple times and so on and have the correct logins. I have mysql + php + apache on a windows 7 server. Everything works swimmingly except for tf2stats webinterface. I made the tf2_stats database utf8_bin style using phpmyadmin. I let the tables build automatically and everything. The webpage shows up but is erroring and giving me tons of those array errors and I have no idea how to solve this problem. Could someone give me advice for fixing this issue as if you were talking to a retarded child?