Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2005 , 19:31  
Reply With Quote #11

i know i forgot something sry my bad i will fix it
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-17-2005 , 19:38  
Reply With Quote #12

you really need to make sure yourself that things work before you post them...

take this for example a never ending for loop:

Code:
for(new e = 1; e <= SH_MAXSLOTS; id++) {
or how about this, consecutive tasks on same function:
Code:
	set_task(REFRESH_TIME, "radar_event", _, _, _, "b")

//LOOP
	set_task(0.1, "radar_event", 0, "", 0, "b")

well at least you actually gave credit this time around... to bad you just don't know how to code...

Edit:
Moving to Scripting Help until it actually works rather then causing fustrations to server operators for problems this code would cause...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-17-2005 , 19:57  
Reply With Quote #13

Isn't there another way to do this though instead of making people look like bombs and hostages on the radar?
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2005 , 20:00  
Reply With Quote #14

in game it looks like terorist are a big red T and ct are a big blue T like in yur radar
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2005 , 20:06  
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Isn't there another way to do this though instead of making people look like bombs and hostages on the radar?
nope... it was discussed a lot on amxx forus and this was the only way to do it really...
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-17-2005 , 21:14  
Reply With Quote #16

Also, your using a boolean as if it was a player number all over the code. Which is completely wrong:

Code:
if (cs_get_user_team(gHasJeanPower[id])== CS_TEAM_T) {
Code:
message_begin(MSG_ONE, gmsgBombDrop, {0,0,0}, gHasJeanPower[id])
Code:
message_begin(MSG_ONE, gmsgHostagePos, {0,0,0}, gHasJeanPower[id])
etc..
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 06-18-2005 , 04:56  
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtp10181
Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
nope... it was discussed a lot on amxx forus and this was the only way to do it really...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freecode
like johny said its possible. a little hack in private data to make it look like enemys are ur friends and itl show on radar.
Old 06-18-2005 , 13:02  
Reply With Quote #18

but it makes sense to have the as a bomb or hostage cuz if yuour t or ct you know its notsuppose to be there so you go after it . to have it as your friend especially in a server with ff on will get a lot of people killed
Send a message via AIM to reaper Send a message via Yahoo to reaper
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-18-2005 , 13:18  
Reply With Quote #19

reaper it doesn't make others radar see things...

It makes your own radar see enemies by: if your a CounterTerrorist you see blue squares as Terrorists in your radar; if your a Terrorist you see 1 CounterTerrorist as a red square; that flash every second. If your a T you can only see one enemy at a time on the radar and if the bomb is dropped you wont see any cause the bomb has priority for the radar (otherwise it would replace it)...

Not how Om3g[A] claims, I doubt he ever tests any plugins before ripping or coding them:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om3g[A
]in game it looks like terorist are a big red T and ct are a big blue T like in yur radar
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 06-18-2005 , 13:44  
Reply With Quote #20

no realy i made it somehow to work but it didnt look like an shmodplugin and it worked werry good you can ask goldfish coz i tested him on his server but it was only admin but when i removed the admin thing (or i tryed but i dont think i did it right) so it didnt work after that but realy i had one time like it worked and i had a screen shot but i deleted all my screenshots i ever made coz there was 2 many