Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[request] [L4D2] The Boomer AI can vomit and walk at the same time.

Post New Thread Reply   

Tank Rush
Old 03-16-2021 , 22:42   [request] [L4D2] The Boomer AI can vomit and walk at the same time.
Reply With Quote #1

I wanted to request a plugin so that the Boomer AI can vomit and walk at the same time. Using the command sm_cvar z_vomit_fatigue "0" a human player can vomit and walk at the same time, but a bot cannot. I'm also using sm_cvar boomer_vomit_delay "0" so the Boomer doesn't wait to puke.

Maybe two cvars will suffice:
PHP Code:
// The boomer AI can vomit and walk at the same time.
// 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
l4d2_boomer_vomit_walk "1"

// How long in second the Boomer waits before he vomits on his target?
// -
// Default: "0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "60.000000"
l4d2_boomer_vomit_delay "0" 

--->My name is Source and I'm on Steam<---
Discord: Source#9382
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2021 , 23:39   Re: [request] [L4D2] The Boomer AI can vomit and walk at the same time.
Reply With Quote #2

You don't need a plugin unless you want to force them to head towards the survivors since the AI Boomer is made in the way that they stand still while vomiting, ignoring the value of "z_vomit_fatigue".

Last edited by cravenge; 03-17-2021 at 23:07. Reason: This is why I should not reply with a lack of sleep
Tank Rush
Old 03-17-2021 , 19:38   Re: [request] [L4D2] The Boomer AI can vomit and walk at the same time.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
You don't need a plugin unless you want to force them to head towards the survivors since the AI Boomer is made in the way that they stand still while vomiting, ignoring the value of "boomer_vomit_fatigue".
So what do you suggest I do? Since your answer doesn't fix my problem, I keep using sm_cvar z_vomit_fatigue "0" and sm_cvar boomer_vomit_delay "0" but the Boomer AI still stands still. and the boomer_vomit_fatigue command does not exist.
As you said, the Boomer bot should be directed towards the survivors, that's what I'm looking for.

--->My name is Source and I'm on Steam<---
Discord: Source#9382
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2021 , 23:05   Re: [request] [L4D2] The Boomer AI can vomit and walk at the same time.
Reply With Quote #4

I mean the Boomer AI will always stand still while vomiting, no matter what you set "z_vomit_fatigue" to. Sorry for the misunderstanding but since you want them to "walk" in a way, it can be done.