From what I've seen from publicly released chat color plugins is that they can only be defined via a config file which to me isn't very user friendly and does not let players change their stuff on the fly. So I decided to make a custom chat plugin based off of an old community I used to play on where the players can set their chat tag(with colors), name color and chat color by commands and menus.
- sm_colors - Used to display the chat color menu
- sm_namecolors - Used to display the name colors menu
- sm_settag - Used to set a cusutom chat tag or print out the list of colors useable
1. Install simple chat processor - link
2. Setup the database config
3. Install the plugin
4. Have fun with pretty colors
"host" "INSERT HOST HERE"
"database" "INSERT DB NAME HERE"
"user" "INSERT USER HERE"
"pass" "INSERT PASSWORD HERE"
Please report any problems to the github issue tracker