Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AdminmodX - A port of some adminmod commands

Post New Thread Reply   

Zor
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2004 , 13:52  
Reply With Quote #21

Ok, gag is so they cant type. Llama just renames them to a llama. If you want them to stop talking you use amx_shutup. This will turn off their ability to Talk with a voice, not type. Does this help?

**johnjg75**
Yeah I know I can, shoulda done that instad...my bad...the first one woulda worked to *bump* the thing.

**ancient1**
Can you be more specific? Like what errors, and where, it should be in the logs. Its suppose to be generic, I originally done it for my DoD server, but made it generic.

Cheers!
Old 09-04-2004 , 14:10  
Reply With Quote #22

Cant give you any errors it would not load mate?

I'm going to try it on my DOD server see if it works there, but it does not on the TFC ones..

Ancient
Old 09-04-2004 , 14:17  
Reply With Quote #23

Just tested it and its a bad load on that server too, I am using amx modx version 0.16

Ancient
Old 09-05-2004 , 02:00  
Reply With Quote #24

Did you use the online compiler? If so I dont think that its compatible. I'll give it a compile using the old 0.16.

Cheers!

*If it compiles I'll put it here*
Attached Files
File Type: amx adminmodx.amx (36.1 KB, 232 views)
Old 09-05-2004 , 13:43  
Reply With Quote #25

Nice work... been needing something like this.

Lasershock
Old 09-06-2004 , 04:47  
Reply With Quote #26

im having a prob.... im runing a listenserver and when i use any cmd i get "You dont have access" and i have a-u flags :/ :/ but when a other admin joins it works for him !_!
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2004 , 11:34  
Reply With Quote #27

Ok...you have to get rid of all the users in the config/users.ini, but before you do that you have to put at least 1 user, yourself is best, into the config/clanmanager/members.txt with an appropriate level admin power. So once this is done when a member of your clan joins get them to remove their rank and their tags and keep just their default name. Then use clan_add their_name then you can use clan_promote their_name to the appropriate level. Now the problem you may be facing is that your on a listenserver, so your steamid will be like STEAM_LAN or STEAM_LOCAL or something. So your best bet is to change it to a dedicated server and then connect via the internet. Or figure out what your steamid is when your on your listenserver then put that in the config files instead.

Cheers!
Old 09-06-2004 , 15:04  
Reply With Quote #28

at the moment im using the IP way so i dont use steamid on myself i use "loopback"..... ok ill try steam_id_pending....
ancient1
Old 09-06-2004 , 15:39  
Reply With Quote #29

This plugin causes the rune mod to stop working, you can no longer pick up a rune if you have this running?

Ancient
Old 09-06-2004 , 22:30  
Reply With Quote #30

That would not be with me. That would be with them. As I use only pure amx stuff. I would guess. You'll have to figure out whats causeing the error and give either of us a shout. I can only support straight HL Mods. CS DOD TS etx. Mods of Mods using AmxModx would be just too much, but I WILL try to do something if Im given information that tells me whats could be wrong.

Cheers!