Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[PAID][CentOS7] iptables

Post New Thread Reply   

iShot
Old 10-22-2015 , 04:31   [PAID][CentOS7] iptables
Reply With Quote #1

Dear,

I'm looking for a trustworthy person that can give me a hand in setting up the whole iptables part of our community, someone that is both experienced and driven to solve issues that might arise.

I'm willing to pay a certain amount of money through paypal (or any other means for that matter)
I'm willing to send over a skin (depending on how good of a job you do :-) ) from this inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iShot_sub/inventory/

Feel free to pop me a private message when you're interested or need more details!

With kind regards,

Andries Verbanck
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-22-2015 , 04:36   Re: [PAID][CentOS7] iptables
Reply With Quote #2

There's a lot of resources here that show you how to do your own IPtables hardening if you are locking down your server for just CS servers. The chance to learn and not pay someone is always at your finger tips. However...

If you just need hands on and it done all by someone who knows Linux, that's different of course. Feel free to post it on Trello and I can do it.

Last edited by Maxximou5; 10-22-2015 at 05:20. Reason: finger not finder...
iShot
Old 10-22-2015 , 05:02   Re: [PAID][CentOS7] iptables
Reply With Quote #3

Believe me, I've tried to follow a lot of guides and get my head around what I've been doing wrong.
I'll post it in Trello with the current script I have.

The thing is that a lot of services still need to remain open, MySQL (to the outside too), Apache, SSH, TeamSpeak, 12 CSGO servers, etc.
Old 10-22-2015 , 22:37   Re: [PAID][CentOS7] iptables
Reply With Quote #4

I personally use UFW (Uncomplicated Firewall) and I have found it great but I am not sure if it is available on CentOS. You may be able to compile it yourself