Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 07-08-2018 , 17:51   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #11

VERSION 1.6 RELEASED!

YOU HAVE TO RESET YOUR DATABASE TO WORK WITH THIS VERSION!
  • Added a new Command: sm_mystats - Show every stat that the player has in the database;
  • Added a new Command: sm_resetmyrank - It lets a player delete his rank by himself;
  • Added a new Native: ZR_Rank_ResetPlayer -> It resets the data of a certain player;
  • Besides Console Commands now it hooks the same commands in chat (Ex: Instead of "!rank", you can write "rank" as well, only works currently for "rank" and "mystats");
  • Added a new CVAR: zr_rank_inactive_days (Default: 30) - It resets a player database when he is not connected from at least X days;
  • Added a message when a player joins the server and reaches the minimum of players to enable the rank;
  • Added a message when a player leaves the server and it reaches a value less than the minimum of players to enable the rank;
  • Now it doesn't give points when humans or zombies win the round, if the server doesn't have the minimum players set by the CVAR zr_rank_minplayers;
Old 07-08-2018 , 18:17   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #12

Simple Rank System WebPanel

Demo

Requirement: webspace with mysql & php5.3+/php7 with php extention 'GMP'

Install:
  • use mysql in database.cfg
  • move content of webserver/ folder to your webspace.
  • Edit inc/config.php.
Spoiler

Credits: popoklopsi, Hallucinogenic Troll, the sourcemod & bootstrap dev teams

Preinstalled bootstrap bootswatch themes:
Attached Files
File Type: zip zranks.zip (758.1 KB, 299 views)

Last edited by shanapu; 07-09-2018 at 10:58.
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 07-08-2018 , 19:47   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
Simple Rank System WebPanel

Demo

Requirement: webspace with mysql & php5.3+/php7 with php extention 'BCMath' & 'GMP'

Install:
  • use mysql in database.cfg
  • move content of webserver/ folder to your webspace.
  • Edit inc/config.php.
Spoiler

Credits: popoklopsi, Hallucinogenic Troll, the sourcemod & bootstrap dev teams

Preinstalled bootstrap bootswatch themes:
Thank you
Link to that specific post is now in the main topic.
Old 08-12-2018 , 14:43   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #14

This is really cool, but I was curious if you can change the way the stats are handled.

For instance, if 3 people are shooting a zombie and do most of the damage...then someone comes along and gets the final KO on the zombie...they would get all the points right? Would it be possible to add two new cvars:

zr_rank_zombiedamage_points: This would be the number of points given to the player for X damage done to zombies.
ze_rank_zombiedamage_threshold: This would be how much damage a player needs to do in order to get receive the above cvar amount.

You can still keep the kill cvar, but this way people get points for the damage they do and then finally someone gets points for the kill.

This would balance things for all players ;).

Feel free to add me on STEAM as well: https://steamcommunity.com/id/b0r3d
daleGEND
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-12-2018 , 15:17   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #15

Also, a heads up on this error I am getting. It's weird, I don't see this phrase mentioned anywhere in your code, but it seems to throw this error still:

Quote:
L 08/12/2018 - 12:053: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "Currently Enough Players" not found (arg 4)
L 08/12/2018 - 12:053: [SM] Blaming: zr_rank.smx
L 08/12/2018 - 12:053: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 08/12/2018 - 12:053: [SM] [0] VFormat
L 08/12/2018 - 12:053: [SM] [1] Line 104, C:\Backup\CS_Files\Compiler\include\colorvari ables.inc::CPrintToChatAll
L 08/12/2018 - 12:053: [SM] [2] Line 174, C:\Backup\CS_Files\Compiler\zr_rank.sp::OnCli entPostAdminCheck

Feel free to add me on STEAM as well: https://steamcommunity.com/id/b0r3d
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 09-15-2018 , 16:03   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperaFreakz View Post
Hallucinogenic Troll plugin on zp its not working so much, if i kill zombie he not give me points. Only this not work.. and kill zm with hs.
Add me to steam and I can help you with that (and when its solved, it will be updated).
I don't have a Zombie Server anymore, so I can't test properly.
Old 09-18-2018 , 11:40   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleGEND View Post
This is really cool, but I was curious if you can change the way the stats are handled.

For instance, if 3 people are shooting a zombie and do most of the damage...then someone comes along and gets the final KO on the zombie...they would get all the points right? Would it be possible to add two new cvars:

zr_rank_zombiedamage_points: This would be the number of points given to the player for X damage done to zombies.
ze_rank_zombiedamage_threshold: This would be how much damage a player needs to do in order to get receive the above cvar amount.

You can still keep the kill cvar, but this way people get points for the damage they do and then finally someone gets points for the kill.

This would balance things for all players ;).
Would be more interesting to see a point value distribution. When a zombie dies it looks at in addition to giving the player who got the kill X points it then gives out X points to players divided by the % of damage they did to the zombie. In this way when a zombie dies even if not killed by a player the players who did damage to that zombie will be rewarded.
Old 05-20-2019 , 13:18   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #18

Hey!,

great plugin is it maybe possible to change the commands and adding a new feature u get every XX Min XX points?.

Greetings

Last edited by InfoTheRalle; 05-20-2019 at 13:41.
AntraX1992
BANNED
Old 10-19-2019 , 05:59   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #19

Hello is this only for zombie servers? Or i can using for awpnoscope too? Anyways nice released
Send a message via ICQ to AntraX1992 Send a message via AIM to AntraX1992 Send a message via Yahoo to AntraX1992
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 10-19-2019 , 15:01   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO ZR/ZP] Simple Rank System (V1.6, 08-07-2018)
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntraX1992 View Post
Hello is this only for zombie servers? Or i can using for awpnoscope too? Anyways nice released
Only for Zombie Servers, which have one of the following plugins: