Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 08-03-2018 , 18:29   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by die_man View Post
I tried change the buttons cvar to 0, but no success.
I also was meaning to clarify this one, when I introduced the new sm_afk_buttons variable, 0 should be disabled meaning no button changes are checked at all, it would rely solely on the mouse detection working.

If you set that to 1 it should be the same as previous builds, and 5 is the current default. I expect if the mouse detection code is working properly that that would be the primary use method of checking whether someone is AFK and buttons are probably more of a backup system.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
GnomeChompski
Old 08-04-2018 , 14:40   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1972

I've noticed that this won't kick people who are AFK during an active MvM wave, any way to change this?
Old 08-04-2018 , 18:54   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeChompski View Post
I've noticed that this won't kick people who are AFK during an active MvM wave, any way to change this?
Do you know why? The plugin should be only marking people as not AFK if they press buttons or move their mouse?

Have you ran debug to try and get some more information?

I have no idea about MvM to know what mod you are talking about and how it works differently?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
GnomeChompski
Old 08-14-2018 , 19:39   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Do you know why? The plugin should be only marking people as not AFK if they press buttons or move their mouse?

Have you ran debug to try and get some more information?

I have no idea about MvM to know what mod you are talking about and how it works differently?
I've got no idea why, i've seen people sit AFK in spawn for well over the 5minute limit i set, and yet they seem to not get kicked even though they're afk and not moving/typing if the wave is active, if you tell me what info you need i'll try get it to you. or just idle in one of my MvM servers for over 5 minutes if the waves are active.
Old 08-17-2018 , 19:33   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeChompski View Post
I've got no idea why, i've seen people sit AFK in spawn for well over the 5minute limit i set, and yet they seem to not get kicked even though they're afk and not moving/typing if the wave is active, if you tell me what info you need i'll try get it to you. or just idle in one of my MvM servers for over 5 minutes if the waves are active.
If you can replicate the issue, you can compile the plugin with the _DEBUG set to 1 (Around line 107) to start with and lets see if it gives us enough information in the log to understand what is happening, if not we may have to set it higher like 3.
Allower
Old 09-21-2018 , 08:45   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
I can't see anything wrong with your configuration, have you been able to replicate the problem?

If you have some repeatable steps I can try and look at what the issue is but I have not had any other reports?

I am not sure what mod you are running but again you might want to make sure you are on the latest SourceMod/Metamod as if your offsets aren't working properly the mouse movements might not be getting detected meaning you only have the button movement checking, but again not sure at this point what your issue might be as I haven't heard anyone else having issues?

Cool, see how it goes, as I said I haven't heard of that bug for a long time so hopefully it was fixed
Sorry for my mistake, last time i found this bug on Official servers by Valve. So this is the engine bug, i see view_model bug on non-sourcemod servers few times. We really wanna find fix for this.

e.g. it's Valve bug, popular games with this issue is Counter-Strike: Source and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Steps to provide this bug: Tell someone to join spectator team on multiple times on any server (valve official or user ds), mostly this cause detected on Round Start event.

Resolve only with alt-tab your game, record and stop the demo via client console, rejoin on team, drop all weapon and pick up again or reconnect to server.

Last edited by Allower; 09-21-2018 at 08:52. Reason: add reasons
borli
Old 10-07-2018 , 09:12   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1977

Does it work for cs:go server yet?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-08-2018 , 16:25   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1978

In my servers error log have the following error:
Quote:
L 10/08/2018 - 09:24:56: [SM] Exception reported: Client 2 is not connected
L 10/08/2018 - 09:24:56: [SM] Blaming: afk_manager4.smx
L 10/08/2018 - 09:24:56: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 10/08/2018 - 09:24:56: [SM] [0] IsClientSourceTV
L 10/08/2018 - 09:24:56: [SM] [1] Line 1554, /home/forums/content/files/3/2/0/9/1/170330.attach::OnPlayerRunCmd
What could it be, could it be corrected?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-10-2018 , 04:04   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by borli View Post
Does it work for cs:go server yet?
Is should be working already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
In my servers error log have the following error:

What could it be, could it be corrected?
Can you replicate that problem? It seems like a ghost client has occurred, what else are you running that might be messing with either the connecting clients or forcibly removing clients or are you running any Source TV or Bot setups?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-10-2018 , 16:21   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1980

Quote:
Can you replicate that problem? It seems like a ghost client has occurred, what else are you running that might be messing with either the connecting clients or forcibly removing clients or are you running any Source TV or Bot setups?
In my servers I use the GOTV of the CSGO itself and a protection plugin for GOTV, it would be the SourceTV Protector, attached the source code of the plugin.

And an Anti-Ping Plugin, which kicks players past the configured ping limit.

Attachment 171790

Last edited by paulo_crash; 06-03-2020 at 13:39.