Raised This Month: $35 Target: $400
 8% 

Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA
Old 11-23-2016 , 12:30   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Erection View Post
Okay firstly I'm a complete noob to this plugin so I'm sorry if I say anything stupid.

I used this plugin to remove deagles from my AWP server. But for some reason the AWP skins from all players also went missing.

This is in my global_filters.cfg

HTML Code:
modify:
{

	match:
	{	
	"classname" "weapon_deagle"
	}
	delete:
	{
	"classname" "weapon_deagle"
	}
}
You're trying to remove all deagles on the ground? If so, no need to modify/match, just use this:

PHP Code:
remove:
{
"classname" "weapon_deagle"

Also, ensure other weapons/entities aren't being removed with global_filters.cfg
__________________
sneaK is offline
Major Erection
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Old 11-23-2016 , 13:39   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1572

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
You're trying to remove all deagles on the ground? If so, no need to modify/match, just use this:

PHP Code:
remove:
{
"classname" "weapon_deagle"

Also, ensure other weapons/entities aren't being removed with global_filters.cfg
Basically most of the AWP maps that my players enjoy playing in has deagles hard coded into the map or whatever you call it. And I don't want the deags to spawn at all. Not remove it from the ground. Also how do I ensure other entities aren't being removed? Thanks in advance.
__________________
Major Gaming
Major Erection is offline
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA
Old 11-23-2016 , 15:12   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Erection View Post
Basically most of the AWP maps that my players enjoy playing in has deagles hard coded into the map or whatever you call it. And I don't want the deags to spawn at all. Not remove it from the ground. Also how do I ensure other entities aren't being removed? Thanks in advance.
The code I posted should do the trick. I don't know if you want that for every map, or just one specific one. Nothing else should be removed as long as your global_filter.cfg is empty. Another way to find out what you might want to strip out is by using stripper_dump and examining the dump file.
__________________
sneaK is offline
cravenge
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Black Hole
Old 11-23-2016 , 17:46   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Erection View Post
Basically most of the AWP maps that my players enjoy playing in has deagles hard coded into the map or whatever you call it. And I don't want the deags to spawn at all. Not remove it from the ground. Also how do I ensure other entities aren't being removed? Thanks in advance.
Why not:
PHP Code:
filter:
{
    
"classname" "weapon_deagle"

cravenge is offline
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA
Old 11-23-2016 , 20:11   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1575

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Why not:
PHP Code:
filter:
{
    
"classname" "weapon_deagle"

That's exactly what I said. Remove and filter are interchangeable with stripper.
__________________
sneaK is offline
Major Erection
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Old 11-24-2016 , 01:18   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1576

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
That's exactly what I said. Remove and filter are interchangeable with stripper.
Will definitely do this. Thanks so much man.
__________________
Major Gaming
Major Erection is offline
Major Erection
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Old 11-24-2016 , 01:47   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1577

Okay so the plugin is loaded and all. But it seems like nothing is happening. If I reload it, it removed the deags as I wanted(refer to my previous posts) but after a map change, it does nothing again.

HTML Code:
Metamod:Source version 1.10.6
Built from: [url]https://github.com/alliedmodders/metamod-source/commit/9fed12f[/url]
Build ID: 946:9fed12f
Loaded As: Valve Server Plugin
Compiled on: Sep 10 2015
Plugin interface version: 15:14
SourceHook version: 5:5
The version of stripper I'm using is git125, not sure if that's the latest one because the one download link on the main site loaded as <Error>

In my global_filters.cfg

HTML Code:
filter: 
{ 
    "classname" "weapon_deagle" 
}
Thanks in advance for helping me again.
__________________
Major Gaming
Major Erection is offline
cravenge
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Black Hole
Old 11-24-2016 , 10:38   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1578

Maybe desert eagles on different maps have different classnames. Check every map files and open three at a time with Notepad++ since some can be big and make the editer load really slow.

Now, CTRL+F (search) and find the needed classname (i.e weapon_deagle) and check the "Match whole word only" box to minimize results. If none found, try shorter name (i.e deagle), uncheck the box, and search until you find multiple matching results.

It's better to filter entities that are only found in specific maps rather than doing it in the global_filters.cfg
cravenge is offline
Major Erection
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Old 11-24-2016 , 11:03   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1579

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Maybe desert eagles on different maps have different classnames. Check every map files and open three at a time with Notepad++ since some can be big and make the editer load really slow.

Now, CTRL+F (search) and find the needed classname (i.e weapon_deagle) and check the "Match whole word only" box to minimize results. If none found, try shorter name (i.e deagle), uncheck the box, and search until you find multiple matching results.

It's better to filter entities that are only found in specific maps rather than doing it in the global_filters.cfg
I'll do that, thanks. But even loading the same map, the deag spawns again so could it be another issue?
__________________
Major Gaming
Major Erection is offline
cravenge
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Black Hole
Old 11-26-2016 , 02:53   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1580

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Erection View Post
I'll do that, thanks. But even loading the same map, the deag spawns again so could it be another issue?
Maybe, but I can't replicate your problem both in L4D2 and CS:GO even when the same map is the next map to be played.
cravenge is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode